Hello forumites,

So much has been said about making money online legitimately and Nigerians have tried so many internet businesses like Forex trading,Blogging and Adsense,Affiliate marketing,Information marketing and lots more and many have become frustrated because of the many bogus and unreal claims made by our gurus on how easy it is to make money online.

None of them have ever told you that you can make money daily[i mean mondays - sundays] from football matches played all over Europe,Asia,Africa and south America.This is not one of those internet businesses where you invest your hard earned cash only to come out with nothing-THIS IS FOR REAL!!

My name is Ben and i make money daily from football matches and competitions like Fa cup,UEFA champions league and even from basketball.How is this possible you may ask?Its very simple,you are given the leverage to place a stake on different outcomes in a football match,A WIN,DRAW OR LOSS and also given the chance to place multiple ouTcmes like a win/draw at the same time.

Recently,i made $200 from the champions league MATCH between Manchester Utd and Rangers because i placed a double outcome because of the pedigree of the two teams,so you see,you have a 90-10 chance to win always.

All you need to start football trading is just a minimum of $100 and the knowledge of how to multiply your capital everyday and this knowledge is in my powerful cd/ebook tittled FOOTBALL TRADING MADE EASY'

In my ebook,i revealed the secrets of how i turned $200 into $780 in two weeks and

-How to register into a sports book
-How to spot profitable matches
-The meaning of Odds and how to calculate them
-How to place combo bets
-How to make money daily without predicting who wins the match or who loses
-Sports books that accept Nigerians
-3 ways to fund your account and withdraw from your account without any stress

Its so simple that even a 7 year old can make money from football trading.You dont need to be a computer whizkid or guru or even any educational qualification to do this,all you need is the knowledge on how it works.This manual contain pictorials and screenshots of my accounts to further prove to you that this business is for real.

So are you ready to make money from matches to be played in the ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP,LA-LIGA,BUNDESLIGA and the UEFA Champions league?

Order for my FOOTBALL TRADING MADE EASY MANUAL today,its just #2500 only

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

Pay #2500 Into GTB Account no 711604648110,Name:Ben Okoye and send a text with your full names,Bank teller no,Email address and amount paid to 08033758148 and we will send the ebook which is in volumes 1 and 2 to your email address

If you want the cd,then call our Ken,Esther or Desmond on our customer care lines,08033758148,07098748395 to get details of how to get the cd delivered to your doorsteps via courier or waybill or you can leave us a message at our company website www.benadconsults.com

Remember,Success is cheap when there is availability of knowledge.Act Now.!!

Cheers To Your Success

www.benokoye.com