+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How to make 200 dollars daily

How to make 200 dollars daily

Imagine me making this amount daily, do you think i will still have time posting and hawking some one on one training or selling some junk manual and ebook every single day like my life depended on it?
    Infact anyone who spends more than a week or two posting training here is probably trying to sell crap that never worked for him
    Have you ever met some of these guys that hawk manuals or ebook or training?
    They look pathetic and hungry
    Lots of new graduates visit this site daily in search of job and at the end of the day when they end up not getting a job, they join the wagons of people visiting the business ideas and enterpreneurship page.
    Get all kinds of information and attractive topics like this seems to catch the rookie who is desperate for dollars un til he gets his finger nails burnt
    As much as it is cool trying to make ends meet and make money online which is far better than yahoo yahoo, i advice that people think twice before they leap.
    Anybody who wants to teach you something, ask the person first for his live account before you pay.
    Many of us dont even know how to use the internet especially google.
    Most of us pay for info, manuals,ebook that we can easily google out.Invest wisely

Re: How to make 200 dollars daily

I MEAN ASK THE PERSON FOR 3 TO 6 MONTHS OF HIS PROFIT/LOSS LIFE ACCOUNT IN CASE OF FOREX OR SOME 6 MONTHS STATEMENT IN CASE IT IS SOMETHING ELSE BEFORE MAKING ANY PAYMENT COS THE GUY MAY JUST FUND THE ACCOUNT RECENTLY TO LURE UNSUSPECTING CUSTOMER.
    MY ADVICE TO ALL NEWBIES IS TO FIND WHAT U WANT AND STICK WITH IT. NEVER GIVE UP
    NOBODY FOR EXAMPLE TAUGHT SOME OF US FOREX, WE LEARNT IT OURSELVES.
    PERSISTENCE, DETERMINATION AND COURAGE IS THE KEY.
    NOBODY MADE 50,100,200 DOLLARS JUST AS EASY AS THAT
    IT IS NOT THAT EASY BUT U MUST DECIDE WHETHER U WILL BE AMONG THE VERY VERY VERY FEW ONES WHO TRULY MAKE MONEY OR THE OTHER MANY WHO MADE MONEY BY TRAINING,HAWKING WHAT NEVER WORKED FOR THEM
    YOUR CHOICE
    IT SHALL BE WELL WITH US ALL

That is true oh.
    Gone at those days when they will just come up with some nonsense and said they are making $1000 dollars over 9t we that have not head of that, will think is the true and we will go an make the payment not knowing we are buying nonsense....
    Thanks bro for the advise.

It is true that a lot of trash is being posted in this section daily. People are no longer interested in

posting meaningful information. Almost every one is busy trying to rip off naive individuals.

However , in the midst of this chaos, there are still Valuable information one can take advantage of and

experience a dramatic change in his/her financial position.

If you are serious about making money online, say $10 daily profits, contact me via 08025682697

There are a number of lucrative investments that will add value to your life regardless of

what you may have heard or experienced. Include your email for correspondenc.

Cheers

cfanforex, which software do you use?
    I need the software..........

cfanforex, please when do you normally send the signal?
    morning section or US section?

@divine2010 ( UKPA) how you doing?
    Sure there are honest guys here no doubt and lots of information given out here checks out somehow true.
    @cfanforex, i will give you a call so we can talk forex and i wouldnt mind getting daily signals from you
    my mobile 08062144308

cfanforex
    How far?
    I haven't heard from you about the signal...
    Please, kindly get back to me by posting it here or to my email [email protected]

+ Reply