+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HOW TO MAKE $500-$900 OR EVEN MORE THROUGH FOREIGN FOOTBALL BETTING!!!

HOW TO MAKE $500-$900 OR EVEN MORE THROUGH FOREIGN FOOTBALL BETTING!!!

Hello friends,
    this is an era whereby we make more money while we watch our favorite club sides play their matches,it is very simple to start and with a minimum of $10 you are up the way.this though is too good to be true but it really does work for me and some of my students.

THE FOLLOWING ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED!
    *you must have a liberty reserve account funded with a minimum of $10 or more.

* you must have a system(desktop/laptop)/internet connection to enable you place bet at all time.

*you must sign up with site i shall reveal to you to get the football trading signals to trade with.

*lastly you would need sign up with the betting sites i shall give to you,pay into their account through your liberty reserve and up you start staking your bet.
    please friends am not trying to sweet mouth you with my write ups,i believe if you really want to celebrate your xmas in a big way, this is really the time to start working for it now the leagues have not gone too far!

To order for our electronic books which would give you the guide on how to start making some cool cash this season you would have to pay the sum of #2500 into the following account numbers;

BANK;GUARANTEE TRUST BANK

ACCOUNT NUMBER;5515313311590

ACCT,NAME;ONWUNEME STANLEY TOCHUKWU
    OR

BANK;FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.

ACCOUNT NUMBER;2793010304535

ACCT.NAME;ONWUNEME STANLEY TOCHUKWU.

After which you would have to send us your name,your email address and your teller number for confirmation to the following numbers +2348035049177 or +2348025449352 and your package would be sent to your mail box within 24hrs.

NOTE;WE ALSO OFFER 1 ON 1 ONLINE TRAINING TO ALL THOSE WHO ORDER FOR OUR ELECTRONIC BOOK.WE USE THIS FORUM TO HELP OUT SOME PEOPLE WHO MAYBE FINDING SOME LAPSES SOME WHERE AND WE AID THEM.SORRY,THIS ONLINE TUTOR WOULD LAST FOR 3WEEKS AND AFTER WHICH YOU DO IT YOURSELF WHILE WE ATTEND OTHER THINGS.
    I BELIEVE AS A HUMAN I HAVE PLAYED MY OWN PART BY GIVEN OUT AN INFORMATION THAT WOULD HELP US SAY GOODBYE TO POVERTY INSTEAD OF HURDLING THE INFORMATION TO MYSELF,I THINK IT IS NOW LEFT FOR YOU TO HELP YOURSELF BY WORKING HARD WHEN YOU GET STARTED TO MAKE MORE INCOME.
    TO OUR SUCCESS FRIENDS!FEEL FREE TO CALL THE NUMBERS ABOVE SHOULD YOU NEED ANY FURTHER INFORMATION.

Re: HOW TO MAKE $500-$900 OR EVEN MORE THROUGH FOREIGN FOOTBALL BETTING!!!

hi,pls how long would it take to get the e-book if i make the payment?

+ Reply