How I earn #30000 in one investment I did.

As we all know that the most profitable online business is to invest, the programmed am about to unveil to you, there name is wealth power Nigeria limited, I classified this as most top ten invest I ever did but if you want to earn money as I did just follow my step I will be laying down and started smiling to your bank every week. You need just #2000 to invest in that company.
Step1. Invest just #2000 to the company account details
BANK NAME: GTB
ACCOUNT NAME: PIUS LOVEDAY O
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0007776923
After you make your payment, send your depositors name, phone number, teller number to this 08065193665. you will now receive a message from their company, you will be given a pin that you will use to register in their website www.wealthpowerng.com.
Note: when registering user code is auto-generated, use this as your refer code wp11000014, set your password and use the pin you are given then click continue, fill your bank details.
Step 2. Refer at least two people to earn on a fast rate. Ok
Note: If you use the refer I ask you to use get me back by sending USE IT to my number 08162180477 for that you will given my hot money secret that will earn you #70000 every week with out doing a single work. Ok
For any unclear information call me on 08162180477