+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How To Get A Verified UAE Paypal And Operate It With Your Naija IP!

How To Get A Verified UAE Paypal And Operate It With Your Naija IP!

Let's face it...
    PayPal does not accept residents of Nigeria and those from some other countries!
    That's the harsh but frankest fact...
    Hence, if you go to PayPal website and try to sign up an account, you'll waste all your time searching for Nigeria, and will never find it.

Have you ever had your Paypal account limited or banned with your funds frozen?

In as much as PayPal may have their reasons, however...

Does This Then Mean That Someone Cannot Open And Operate PayPal Successfully From Nigeria?

The most honest answer to that question is the ONLY reason i created this Post because I will Open A Verified UAE PayPal and Use Naija IP to operate it.
    This is First of its kind PayPal Account.

Here what you'll get:

>> I will create the PayPal account for you with a virtual credit card linked with it with $2 balance on the card.

>> I will tell you what to do and how to use your Naija IP with the account without any iss*
    >> You will get my Paypal shield on the dos and do not on PP server.
    Once the account has been created, I will forward all the details to you and you will just need to verify your email yourself because I want to respect your privacy.
    If you are interested in the PayPal stuff kindly Call/WatsApp me on: 08137875458.

Re: How To Get A Verified UAE Paypal And Operate It With Your Naija IP!

Let's face it...
    PayPal does not accept residents of Nigeria to receive Payment from their Cards and those from some other countries too!
    Hence, if you go to PayPal website and try to sign up an Nigeria PayPal account that can SEND and RECEIVE FUNDS you'll waste all your time searching for it because you will never find it.

Does This Then Mean That Someone Cannot Open And Operate PayPal Successfully From Nigeria?

The most honest answer to that question is the ONLY reason i created this Post because I will Open A Verified UAE PayPal and Use Naija IP to operate it.

Here what you'll get:

>> I will create the PayPal account for you with a virtual credit card linked with it with $2 balance on the card.

>> I will tell you what to do and how to use your Naija IP with the account without any iss*
    Once the account has been created, I will forward all the details to you and you will just need to verify your email yourself because I want to respect your privacy.
    If you are interested in the PayPal stuff kindly Call/WatsApp me on: 08137875458.

Re: How To Get A Verified UAE Paypal And Operate It With Your Naija IP!

Get A Verified UAE Paypal And Operate It With Your Naija IP!

Let's face it...
    PayPal does not accept residents of Nigeria to receive Payment from their Cards and those from some other countries too!
    Hence, if you go to PayPal website and try to sign up an Nigeria PayPal account that can SEND and RECEIVE FUNDS you'll waste all your time searching for it because you will never find it.

Here what you'll get:

+ Reply