The question is, do you want it to be YOUR LAST BUS STOP AND ULTIMATE SOLUTION to ALL the problems you ever had with PayPal and want to start enjoying your online payment with Paypal, I mean making payment and selling your paypal money to a reliable agent and withdrawing your money into your local bank account anywhere EVEN as a NIGERIAN?
Consequent on the many calls I've been receiving about paying online with PAYPAL, I have decided to take the pain to go "underground" and find a LASTING SOLUTION TO PAYPAL PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA.

I mean this is the ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO PAYING ONLINE WITH PAYPAL AS A NIGERIAN.
I have successfully opened varied paypal account for many Nigerians, Now is your turn to get a verified paypal account in 30 minutes.
You don't have to do anything, i will do everything for you. Just pay N4000 into any Gtbank and after payment send me your name,teller number and phone number to 08030926476.
Trust me.
Here is How To Pay
Pay N4000
Bank: Gtbank
A/C Name: iwuji Anthony
A/C Number: 0005681856

This offer is only for 50 people,be the first to get a verified paypal account in 30 minutes.
Make sure you send me your detail after payment, i will forward your paypal login detail to your phone number.

This offer goes with money back guarantee so you have nothing to worry about. If you are not comfortable with it after doing it for you, you can request for you money back.And i will gladly forward it to your bank account.
Here is my number again 08030926476
I remain your loyal Anthony Iwuji