+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: house help! I have 500k and I am lookin for good lucrative biz to invest?

Re: house help! I have 500k and I am lookin for good lucrative biz to invest?

Pls look into fish farming

Naija everybody wan chop for the guy 500k, the Guy says he needs business ideas and everyone is selling him sumthing, now the truth it find what works and go into it, if you notice everyone is selling sumtin to you so i suggest u find sumtin too to sell be is goods or service but first of all whatever it is u want to sell learn from some other persons experience.

Cheers and happy spending.

hi, my name is Richard and am also in port harcourt. i have a plan for a magazine that plans to capture all the advert needs of port harcourt,you can partner with me and we can make a huge success of this opportunity.
    either call me on 08067548840 or come to my office at intercontinental bank plc,135 olu obasanjo road .i will give you the full details.

cheers.

venturing into biz is a nice idea so long as one has the wherewhithal especially considering d nature of job services in Nigeria. my bro, having amassed such capital n having made up ur mind to join biz, don't be discouraged. just keep searching bt be smart about it so as not to enter d hands of fraudsters. am not a biz pro bt getting a distributorship licence of a particular product is a good step bt not without a proper market survey. i wish u good luck.

Thank you all for your views well truth is i am a graduate hav an HND n BTech, also i jst gt a job as HSE Manager in a manufacturing Company, thanks to you guys 4d add. I am going in2 haulage biz, cos my friend in the States bn worryin me 4us 2start a biz
    If u only believe then u can be what u desire.

I ADVICE U TO INVEST IN FISH FARMING.I'M INTO FISH FARMING AND RESIDE IN PORT HARCOURT TOO.U CAN CALL ME ON 08076233813 AND POSSIBLY C ONE ON ONE.

IM INTO FISH FARMING AND I ADVICE U TO INVEST IN IT.I RESIDE IN PORTHARCOURT TOO.U CAN CALL ME ON 08076233813 FOR US TO CHAT .

Thank you all but am going into haulage want to get me a truck, cos in my company u can make as much as 130k every week just transporting our goods wetin PH, thanks once again everyone, the only thing i need now is to find where to get me a T-Tray truck and where to rent the chart to go with it.
    If u only believe then u can be what u desire.

Online Gold Trading: The Surest Way For You To Make Money Online.

Since the advent of the Internet, several online investment programs have been introduced-amongst the list are: forex, fixed odds, sports betting (or football trading as it’s called), hyip, stock trading and the rest… But after investing in many of these online investment programs for some years now, I have been able to discover that amongst these several online investment programs that online gold trading is the surest way for anyone to make money online. And here are my reasons:

Online gold trading is the surest way for anyone to make money online because unlike the other online investment programs, online gold trading does not have any risk whatsoever involved in it. As such, even a fainted hearted person can invest in it, comfortably run the business and make good profit from it. It's not everybody that can invest in businesses which are very risky-And online gold trading being risk-free, makes it possible for anybody to invest and make good profit without having to be a left-brain risk taker.

Online gold trading does not have much technicalities involved it -so anyone can invest in it and make good profit from it. You don't need to have university education, be highly intellectual or have any specialized knowledge of investment to be able to make good profit from online gold trading; unlike the other online investment programs that require much learning and years of experience before someone can be able to make good profit from them.

Online gold trading unlike the other online businesses does not require much start up capital for good and encouraging profit to be made from it. You can decide to start with as little as $100 or $200; only it’s advisable to start up with $1000 so you can start making good profit right from the very start. And be it as it may, even if someone decides to start up with little capital, he won't be frustrated and abandon the business overtime-like many people do when investing in other online businesses.

Even better, online gold trading does not take much time to transact; at least 30 minutes daily is enough. So even a worker under tight working schedule can also do the business and make good profit from it-even if he decides to be doing the business from the comfort of his home after work or during his break period at his place of work. As such, the worker can be doing the business very profitably, while he still keeps his job. Moreso, you don’t need to have your own personal computer to be able to make good profit from the business. You can make do with café-as the transaction does not take much time.

Best of all, in online gold trading, apart from the obscene profit you’ll be making from the trade, there are also other ways you can be earning extra money from the business which you can be using for those little extras you and your family so much need. You can be making extra money for yourself by referring people to the online gold trading company. And even better news; if your referral refers others you also get paid…

About The Author
    Darlington Ohaeri is a professional online gold trader: And also an online investment consultant. To learn more about the online gold trading business and how you can be making obscene profit from it, visit his web site http://www.putcash.com

Hi! About ur question on getting a T-Truck and a chart, I guess u're not looking for a brand new one, so I would advise that u get someone who knows about the haulage biz that u can trust to tell u what to look for when purchasing these and maybe even follow u when buying it. Link urself with people in the biz and they will tell u where u can get one.
    K

the only people who have given you good advice are those who have asked you to look inwards and find what you are good at. Do what you love, or love what you do. What is it that you want to become in life? What do you have a passion for? I like to study hence I might pursue a training/course but 500k is not enough for any good quality education, you might as well try the next best thing which is your passion. I am a creative person so I like to make things: clothes, hair, make up etc I also like to organise events so I might plan parties, conferences etc. If i had that kind of money i'll probably go into rentals. IF you are really into making money for money's sake then you can do the supply thing. I have a friend who makes good money in this Ajah area supplying shops with Fast moving Consumer goods, everything here goes up 200% once it crosses V/I so what ever you do think hard and choose wisely, your returns might not be immediate.

Hello sorry i am responding late to your post do you still have the #500 cos there is this biz i we like to introduce you to.

it has to do with live stock

This is a very interesting topic! of a truth Nigeria economic climate discourages bizz and you must be a lion heart before you venture into one but that doesn't mean you should give up on your idea: Now answer these questions and you will know your fate,
    what do you like doing? what is it that you will do with little sweat? what do you think you will do and it will generate money for you no matter how small?
    Second batch questions:
    Are you guided by intuition or by the Holy Spirit? Do you have a bizz adviser or consultant? have you done feasibility studies on your bizz interest? what is the modus operandi of your bizz? how volatile is the bizz? can you list the factors that affects your bizz of interest?
    Finally
    are you renting a shop or office? how much will your liquid capital be? what are your priorities? how much are you depending on the bizz profit? If you depend on its profit how many dependents do you have that are looking up to you?
    Please factor all this into your idea, pray like 2morrow will not come then dive head long into it with the faith of either I make it or I make it to the glory of God you will indeed do.
    am cool and godly without doubt an unbiased heaven seeking christain.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast