+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: house help! I have 500k and I am lookin for good lucrative biz to invest?

house help! I have 500k and I am lookin for good lucrative biz to invest?

i have 500k and i am lookin for good lucrative biz to invest in preferable in supplies house any one who cld help plz hit me up and no scammers plzzz or else HolyGhost fire rain on u
    If u only believe then u can be what u desire.

Re: house help! I have 500k and I am lookin for good lucrative biz to invest?

Look for any telephone air time recharge dealer whole sales in bulks buy it 1/2 of that money go round to a few call centres around you retail it to them, atleast twice a day. Try it for 2 weeks - it may work for you. Good luck!
    DESTINY HAS FINALLY SHOWN UP!!!

chacoal is a good buz if u engage in it as a supplier from Igboora,Iganna,Ayete and all other interior towns of Oyo and Osun states.Fro these towns you take them to Lagos.Try to get a shop in Lagos.At a large scale,you can start its shipping but learn from the local level first.

selling buying small quantity of A.G.O-diesel- in the depots with certain hotels and cafes in mind as buyers is superb as well

i wish u well in whatever u [email protected]

SIMPLE......GO AND GET A DISTRIBUTORSHIP LICENSE 4 ANY PRODUCT OF UR CHOICE

N500k to me is not enough to startup any lucrative bizness, a business is not just about money but a sound, calculative and mature mind, cos it have so many ups and down, i wouldnt advise all these charcoal, biscuit, clothes or recharge card stuff cos you need to learn d smart ways first because there are a million pple who do it, d distributor thing is also a nice idea.

My idea to you is to invest in your education/knowledge base, if u are a graduate, pickup courses related to your field, study and pass them, then we will be above others in the field, you could get better paying jobs and when you are really expose you would know wat business to you.

PLEASE DONT GO INTO BUSINESS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO JOB YET OR BECAUSE YOU WANT PLENTY MONEY, ITS 50-50 CHANGE THAT U MIGHT MAKE IT.

@AIKEN CORPORATION, I doubt your screen name, in fact i doubt the fact that you are a good entrepreneuring thinking Nigerian. Again, i am doubting you love this country called Nigeria. First: "THE NUMBER OF DEGREES OR EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS YOU POSSESS IS NEVER NEVER A GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL OR WEALTHY IN LIFE, IT IS YOUR IDEAS AND PASSION THAT MAKES YOU RICH RICH RICH!!!"

My Dear brother in question, there are a lot of good businesses you can start up, in fact, N500, 000 is a very big big money, so don't listen to discouragements ok? first, guard that money from scammers, theft or armed robbers. Don't go for anything school, we have enough of professors in Nigeria today and they are still struggling financially, are Dangote, Orji Uzor Kalu, etc Ph.D hOLDERS? My brother, look into your passion first, what you love doing is where your innert or passive wealth lies in, waiting for extraction and activation. what do you love doing first?
    Answer that question first, get back to me, [email protected]. www.hubpages.com/author/accofranco/.

Try and watch out for my books coming out soon, they are already on manuscript sale: "How To Create and Keep Wealth As A Nigerian Youth" "How To Make Reasonable Money Online, Not SCAM!"
    Together we can make Nigeria better,stop fraud,stop scam,be real,crime does not pay.

There are lots of business you can invest in. Better be a business you can over see yourself. I suggest you invest in a computer business in any of its form,cybercafe(mini),computer training,or business center,web design,multimedia etc.
    The trend of technology will help you discover IT as an encouraging avenue to invest in.
    I wish you best of luck.

you can contact me for details
    [email protected]
    or, [email protected]
    G

@accofranco, sumtimes you have to face the truth, ideas - fine, but my brother in this country, its really difficult to nurture any idea into something big, am not saying its not possible, but nigeria is not wat most of u think she is, you really have to get into it to know whats up, kuyoro is talking about cybercafe-lols, when there is no power, u will end up buying diesel with all your profits.

As it is with the decay in infrastructure in this country, business environment is not enabling enough, if big corporations are relocating to Ghana then i wonder why we are arguing on this issue.

And one last thing, accofranco i was nt talking about getting a degree but a special skill, try to google out 'the best career of the future', i believe investing in oneself is far greater than opening a business cos wat u have follows you to the end but your business can crash at anytime.

I can assist you in running school business, with 500k, you can small and withy the help of almithy God it will start to grow in a matter of months

@Aiken corporation, i think its not yr advice the man needs here, am sorry to say but u're so pessimistic, i bet you are the "Rat-race" type of fella, u're still looking for all this jobs u ain't provided with, am sure ur screen name is actually an error!, try to remove the corporation from it and stick to the "HEINEKEN" oops! sorry i mean "AIKEN" cos u must have bn high on some liqour when u wrote that stuff.....For crying out loud; if u were fixed with a "better paying job" you won't be stuck on dis forum as a Full member posting the job search thing over '87 time'...Period!

I tell u bro the best lessons to make it in life are not taught in the classroom......its okay to develop yr self in ur academic line though, but bro if u have some money, u have some passion, some idea, try to research and on various suggested ideas, see the one that suits u best, and go for it wit God's favor u will succeed. Amen. I can't give u specifics nw cos am not a pro in business though, but i definitely know gathering degress and masters and Ph.d won't take u to heaven let alone make u wealthy in the final analysis most of the time. Cheers

Men, i cant believe what Aiken Corporation is advising. Why wld u discourage someone who wants to make it in life as a business man? Why?

@micseas, think, brainstorm and u will have good ideas. U can go into any of the bizs that u've been told but u everythng comes from the mind and ur attitude. I'm about starting a small biz and i will start it. Go On, Do it. U 'll hit it.

Feel free to contact me for one-on-one talk.
    07030274656, 08027738336

yinkasurvey

well try online biz. may be fx mkt
    i am a youth coper  and right now a need to start looking for a very good job with a very fat salary so so that i can settle down and start supporting

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast