Good News.....you Can Now Withdraw Your Funds Directly To........

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
Trust you and your family are doing well.

I quickly want to share an amazing stuff with you, and I know you are going to love it.

Who is this info for?
It is for online freelancer who need a real bank account to receive their payments from clients all over the world.

It's for those who need IBAN number for account verifications

It's for those who really need genuine account and physical card

It's for those who'd like to fund using their naija account and also withdraw

If you want to confirm the authenticity of the account, do send me a token and say a big thank you.

IBAN Number:
Account Number:

You can use it to VERY your UAE, QATAR, KUWAIT PayPal Account.

Another ADVANTAGE of this great INFO is you can link it to your UK, US, UEA, KUWAIT, QATAR and SOUTH AFRICA PayPal Account and withdraw your funds directly to your BANK ACCOUNT straight.

Like i said earlier that FREELANCERS can now withdraw their Funds directly to their BANK ACCOUNT straight, weather you are on FIVERR, PEOPLE PER HOUR, UPWORK, iwriter, SEOCLERK, etc You can now withdraw your funds directly into your BANK ACCOUNT.

If you are interested in getting a step by step guide on how to open yours free of charge and get approved within 24 hours, kindly Call/WatsApp me on: 08137875458.

The guide is just THREE THOUSAND NAIRA for NOW and it might increase anytime soon due to high demands.

Again to get the MANUAL and explanation kindly Call/WatsApp On: 08137875458

Hurry Now before the price goes up, and remember this information worth Hundred Thousands Naira to some people but you are getting it for just Three Thousand Naira Now, so take advantage now before the price increases.

Cheers.

PS: You will get the card sent to your house address within 2 weeks.