Good Systems and their limitation
1) Forex deal butler *****

This is a very good and brilliant system only that it is a breakout based system and thus did not provide room for potential reversal zone. There the needs to have your internet connection on that you might have the EA do some trailing job for you.
This EA however may malfunction and lead to trade closure even in loss in potentially winning trades this results from the broker update disruption script which the way it works remain a mystery till date.
The system also consume appreciable size of cpu byte and therefore may slow down your computer RAM over a period of time upon which is dependent on the number of chart you opened.
The system though with the above limitation, has the potential to deliver you on daily basis a good number of save trades on any currency pair.

2) Stealth fx system *****
Wonderful and excellent system with never a repainting indicator has the pride to make you happy. However this is not a fool proof as it lags some pips and also some sort of forecasting values.
Though it comes with a custom pivot indicator that make use of range formula, yet this is not enough to tell you where there may be potential reversal with certainty say 80%.
Aside these, the system inability to deliver the above, it also comes with an early bird signal alert though useful; sometimes but has a whole lot of whip sawing ability.
Therefore a need to wait for many conditions to meet may actually be conservative but sometime delaying and pips waiting.

3) Traid 2 Formula*****
Hmm this system is cool (always discard Traid formula 1 as it is a junk and not worth discussing). The trendfinder indicator is excellent with find you a good setup but to my surprise this whole package come with some strategies that never will make a 18% win either on life on demo.
Permit me to say that I never have found any wonderful trend locator / trailer like this system just that the developer could not make good the instruction manual and also to discard some strategies that could impair this whole package.

4) Forex rebellion***
Wao what a ease way to trade the fx. I will appreciate the developer to create an alert enabling environment for complete setup. The reason for this is that 4 conditions must meet before a trade can be taken, this sometimes could be mischievous to a newbie. However I can tell you that with a strict following of instructions, the system will save many of poverty. Again this system lack forecasting ability and thus need to be redress in line perhaps a pivot twitch may be appropriate.

5) KSIGNAL*****
Nothing so much about this system, just that it is overvalued as the operation is based on breakout with now forecasting ability. This system is one of the best I have come across in the market today as it is basically operating on 4 unique indicators. The system is useful in a trendy marker and could spell doom in a range bound marker yet the developer did not add filter to discover or identify a ranging market. The system lack momentum identifying and oscillators. A twitch with the mentioned will enhanced the great system.

6) XB fx system ******
Your success is guaranteed with this system I marveled at the simplicity and excellence in this system. However you need to be so complacent and be lazy in money making with this system as all jobs ranging from forecast to entries are done automatically on daily basis. This system is not a fool proof however, so you need to attend to it forecast confirmation with some twitch and horizontal level analysis.

7) LMT ***
Without much story you are welcome to the swing word. If for the purpose of day trading, please stay away.
Thanks for your time.
If you have any of these systems you can contact me on yahoo messenger for a twitch discussion for success.
Also if you got any working system not mention above, please let us know as you might not know…….
Please mind my stars

Please stay totally away from
1) TRENDSTREAM
2) FX BOOM
3) FOREX SENSOR
4) FOREX MORNING TRADE
5) FOREX SIGNAL 30
6) AND MANY MORE.
[email protected] 07040181823, 08029095503.

YOU CAN USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CAPITALIZE ON OUR PROFESSIONALISM.