+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Global public cash - zero risk, legal and simple way of making amazing income online

Re: Global public cash - zero risk, legal and simple way of making amazing income onl

Join our team today and be sure of the needed support and strategy to make good success in GPC.

Re: Global public cash - zero risk, legal and simple way of making amazing income onl

Lets start this year with TESTIMONIES of people whose finance has been positively affected by GLOBALPULICASH - there so many of them but lets start with this one: I had never heard of or seen a business that you only start with $10 (N1,600) and earn over N105m. So I started without wasting time, today I have earned big and also earning globally. GPC small but mighty – Stella (Lekki)

TESTIMONY I had never heard of or seen a business that you only start with $10 (N1,600) and earn over N105m. So I started without wasting time, today I have earned big and also earning globally. GPC small but mighty – Stella (Lekki)

For those in Lagos you can attend our Free Seminar every Saturday by 12noon at PALMGROVE HOUSE 214, IKORODU ROAD, PALMGROVE BUS/STOP, LAGOS

Hello People, I am happy to inform you my team members and prospective members that I am now fully my own boss and as such have more time now to devote to promoting this amazing platform. So feel free to contact me and together we shall continue to get the GPC amazing financial success. This is our year of irrevocable success. Innobest 08034054688 or 08126009596 - [email protected]

GPC has revolutionize online business globally

INTRODUCING - CASHCODETRADERS

Wow, at last we now have an authentic, genuine, indigenous, affordable and profitable SMS based MLM where everybody is a winner that is not a scam and much easier than gpc. This platform’s concept is very much similar to gpc but a lot easier. It has spill-over and spill-under as well as feeding back mechanism which guarantees continuity. Each circle terminates at level 3. The sum of money you get per circle is N4,000, N12,000, N40,000 at levels 1,2 and 3 respectively, totalling N56,000 while the upgrade sum at each level is N2,000, N3,000 and N5,000 for levels 1, 2 and 3 respectively, totalling N10,000. Your gain after every circle is N46,000.

How it works

Level 1
    You join and pay N2,000 to the person that the platform indicates while 2 persons will be directed to pay N2,000 to you i.e. a total sum of N4,000.

Level 2
    From the N4,000 you will be directed to pay N3,000 to the deserving person and in return 4 persons will be directed to pay N3,000 to you i.e. a total of N12,000.

Level 3
    From the N12,000 you will be directed to pay N5,000 to the deserving person and in return 8 persons will be directed to pay N5,000 to you i.e. a total of N40,000.
    Then the system pairs you up again from level 1

TO JOIN

1. Buy code by sending sms : BIZBUY#YOUR PHONE NUMBER to 33324

You immediately receive a reply sms containing a cash code e.g. P118417

2. BIZPAIR#CLOSE#YOUR PHONE NO#CASHCODE YOU BOUGHT#PHONE NO OF HOST CODE#HOST CODE to 33324.

e.g. BIZPAIR#CLOSE#YOUR PHONE NO#CASHCODE YOU BOUGHT#08034054688#P118417 to 33324.

PLEASE NOTE: MY PHONE NUMBER IS 08034054688 AND MY CODE IS P118417

This is our year of irrevocable success. Innobest 08034054688 or 08126009596 - [email protected]

Each SMS costs N50.

Visit www.cashcoadetraders.com

GOOD NEWS TO EXISTING AND INTENDING GPC MEMBERS

There are improvements you should know

(1) You can now get the Language translated to English using any browser - not just google chrome. All you need to do is click on Language and change the option to English.

(2) There is no more need to contact someone for his account number or to confirm your payment. This part has been automated. All you need to do is make sure there is money in your GPC Wallet and with one or two clicks you will be upgraded to the next level. This very improvement has tremendously reduced the steps of upgrading to next level.

Lets resume/continue to take our share of the global cash.

For those who do not know, gpc is still working and people are making money. Don't be left out

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12