Online marketer Derrick van Dyke is about to launch a new membership site - and his way of getting the word out is on the money.
DirectPayProfits pays you $20 every month for each member you refer for as long as they remain a member. If you refer 25 people, you will receive $500 every month for life!
PLUS, you get an automatic $100 performance bonus for every 10 active members you refer! For example, if you refer just 10 active members per month for the next six months, you'll make $4,700!
What do members get?

There will be:

• An excellent training center with original weekly content from Derrick focusing on traffic generation and list building

• A resource section with marketing tools, places to get traffic, and ethical affiliate programs to promote

• A members-only forum where you can ask questions and interact with other members

And the membership - at entry level at any rate - is under $30. Very economical.
I've seen a lot of Derrick's stuff and it's real quality, no fluff. Unlike so much of what is out there, it's not about gimmicky software and downlines, etc. - it's proper marketing using proven strategies and a few new ones too. I have no qualms promoting this site as I know it's going to deliver value for money.

The jv invite is of course free. If you have a list, this is a no-brainer as a promotion. I like the fact Derrick promises to pay promptly and directly in your account. To get in on the pre-launch (launch is early-mid July)

Click here to Join Now!