Having electricity 24/7 to enjoy at home or to power your business is the widest dream of every Nigerian but with the erratic power supply from PHCN, it’s a dream that can never be achieved within the next 10 years.

You would agree with me that the government as failed in all attempt to supply constant electricity and this has resulted into high cost of production for both small and large scale business owners who tenaciously continue to do business in Nigeria inspite of the global economic meltdown which has compounded an already harsh business climate therefore making it hard for them to stay in business profitably.

Despite the use of Solar System to generate electricity, it is not efficient as the generator, however with the high cost of fuel and seasonal fuel scarcity in Nigeria, generators are still not profitable for business or individuals to use. For struggling Nigerian enterprise, many have had to either resort to the permanent use of high cost generating sets or close shop and give-up. Some have crossed the border to Ghana and other neighbouring countries to manufacture their goods and services in order to stay afloat in business.

What is the way out you asked? FUELLESS GENERATOR!

Necessity they say is the mother of invention that is why a professor in Nigeria after series of trails and errors finally came up with a working solution called the fuelless generator.

You may ask what do I mean by a fuelless generator?
A fuelless generator is a generator that produces electricity without fuel (petrol or diesel) it is a self-recharging system that makes use of battery as its fuel source.
Fuelless generator is fuelless, noiseless, can be used 24/7, more efficient than the solar system or wind system, make your business profitable, self-recharging, can power your factory, reduce your cost of production, require no servicing, no environmental pollution, no more electricity bill and lots more.

Only 7 materials are required for the production of fuelless generator and you can get them in markets close to you. That is why I have packaged all the information you require for the fuelless generator production into an easy to understand manual. This manual includes a video + an e-book which contains just five chapters:
Chapter 1 - Introduction to fuelless generator
Chapter 2 - Components parts of a fuelless generator
chapter 3 _ where you can buy the parts at cheaper rates
Chapter 3 - Step by step guard of producing a fuelless generator
Chapter 4 - Feasibility study
Chapter 5 - Advantages and Disadvantages of a fuelless generator.

- Do you want uninterrupted electricity 24/7?
- Do you want to make more profit from your business by reducing your production cost?
- Do you want to make millions of Naira producing fuelless generators to millions of Nigerians out there in need of your service?

Then what the hell are you waiting for? Get your own video + e-book now and start producing fuelless generator yourself in no time using my 9 easy production steps. for more details check www.powertech.iceonlyconsult.com