hi guys
one of the keys in my ebook on lotto forecast and secret just set on yesterday fortune
here is your chance to make money on this baba ijebu

congrat if you have purchased the ebook but if no well its not too late
you can still get it at #2,000 before next week tuesday
hope you are not going to be late for this
its your best chance to get paid
but remember after tuesday this ebook will go back to 5k no dulling

do the right thing and take action NOW!!!

pay into

PAY #2,000 INTO
GUARANTY TRUST BANK
NAME: ADENIJI ADEKUNLE MICHEAL
BANK A/C: 471/484321/1590
NEW A/C: 0036460046
just #2,000
after payment mail me at [email protected] or text my mobile

lets get paid together

the free keys as i promised

but remmeber you need to buy the ebook to get a complete dose of the lottery keys

before the end of this month or loose out on the next key set
its not in the keys i wrote here

THIS RE KEYS WHICH U ALL NEED TO WATCH OUT FOR.ON ALL LOTTOS INCLUDING GHANA AND PREMIER LOTTO.

THEY ARE
1.ANYTIME THIS NUMBER APPEARS IN MACHINE NUMBER 16/26 AS LAPPING NUMBERS.START COUNTING FOR 23 WEEKS.
IT LL PLAY 11 18 19 AS WINNING.

2.ANYTIME THIS NUMBER APPEARS IN MACHINE NUMBER 19/28 AS LAPPING NUMBERS.START COUNTING FOR FIVE WEEKS.IT LL PLAY 33 77 34 AMONG WININIGS

3.ANYTIME THERE IS 14 IN THE MIDDLE OF TURNING NUMBERS IN WINNINGS OF A GAME IN THE FOLLOWING WEEK IT LL PLAY 01 06 60 87

4.ANYTIME THERES 88 IN THE MIDDLE OF WINING NUMBERS FOLLOWING WEEK IT WILL PLAY 20 21 IN THE FOLLOWING WEEK

5.ANYTIME THERES 33 IN THE MIDDLE OF WINING NUMBERS FOLLOWING WEEK IT WILL PLAY 49 AS BANKER

6.ANYTIME THERES 60IN THE MIDDLE OF WINING NUMBERS FOLLOWING WEEK IT WILL PLAY 22 04 AND FOR PREMIER LOTTO 05 23 57 THATS ALL I HAVE FOR NOW EXPECT THE GAME TO PLAY FOR NATIONAL ANYTIME FROM NOW ALWAYS

REMEMBER WE PROPOSE BUT ONLY GOD MAKES THINGS HAPPEN.

page 1 for people who missed it last week i posted it

today im going to be talking about the first page watch for the second page coming your way too
page 2 will give few out of the keys that can be bring you money
but it will be better if you get the whole ebook before september 8th ...you wont want to miss a chance to win big!!!
Home - sure lotto keys that can make you millions!

Page one

The lottery world is a fascinating one I will tell you and it is ruled by people with wit and endurance, people who believes in plans, patterns and keys with little bit of luck. And I am one of THEM. Welcome to my world!!!!

A lot of people have been debating on how best to win the lottery many believing lottery has something to do with luck and forecasting, well they are partially right
What is forecasting really
Based on what I use
Lottery draws are physically independent, leading most mathematicians to believe that draw history has no bearing on the outcome of a lottery draw.
"It is impossible to predict which numbers will appear in the next draw unless there is a mechanical bias."

"Lottery balls have no memory."

"Lotteries are a tax on the stupid."

Quotes like these frequently appear in the media. However an important principle is established by the coin-flip game: in a pseudo-random environment, it is possible to 'get something for nothing' based on sequences of results. The author has a convincing body of evidence which indicates that the met statistics of the draw history have an influence on future draws. Meaning it was discovered that past winnings have influence on the next winning numbers
A statistic is a measure. Statistics are sets of measures, and derivatively, the mathematical tools used to collate and summarize them. The prefix meta is often used to denote analysis of a subject at a more abstract level. In this context, the term metastatistics is used to mean the analysis of the dynamics of a distribution, both internal and external, rather than its static formulation. Hot and cold number systems are trivial examples of this use of the term metastatistics.

How can you use metastatistics to forecast the lottery? You can simulate a metastatistical forecast without using sophisticated mathematics.
First you need a statistically pure number population to work with(from past wininning and machine numbers). For the data in this ebook, the author uses complete historical data for the Ghana main draw back to the very first draw. The statistical purity is vital - incomplete or incorrect data will render the exercise sterile.
Collate the data to form a number distribution.
Formulate a plan about how the distribution will be changed by the next draw(s).
Work out which numbers must be drawn in order to bring about the distributional changes to satisfy your plan.
Bet on those numbers!
Statistically, 1.35 in 1000 such plan (one-tailed test) will wrongly be statistically significant to 3 standard deviations, so it is vital you monitor the performance of your plan for a certain period. Don't expect to forecast the exact 5 numbers that will appear in the next draw - just think of all the midnight oil that has been burnt by others with that objective. You should set your sights on smaller effects that others might have missed, and aim to make a regular profit rather than become an instant millionnaire. For that reason it is stupid to buy lottery tickets per se - in ghana less than half the takings are returned as prizes, the rest going to "good causes"

A lot of other school of thought believe lotto can best be won by watching the patterns in past winnings and machine numbers i.e what happened in some days or years back having some links not regularly seen and therefore revealing the next lottery winning numbers and to be sincere I shared in the philosophy and thinking because I have seen a lot of people win big with patterns, I have won with it also a lot of times

The third one is the use of keys and well this is the biggest money machine when it comes to lottery (baba ijebu)before I tell you how keys works and the keys I have for you

let me tell you the 10 lotto playing mistakes you should avoid

#1.

10 Lotto Playing Mistakes You Should
Avoid At Any Cost

Every day I see lottery players making these obvious mistakes, and
wondering why they are not getting more wins.

So here?s 10 playing errors you MUST avoid - it will make you a better
player:

Don?t play just when you feel like it. Have a timetable and stick to
it. Once a week, twice a month... whatever it is, set your play times in
concrete. I play 3 times per week and I don?t care any game you have on Tuesday,I am only playing Monday,Wednesday and saturday

Don?t play popular . Many players lock themselves into a
Popular games and does type of numbers don?t usually win. Ask
your local lotto shop which number is least popular and play on that one.

3. Don?t mess with a system that works. Some guys on my website who are premium members put their own numbers in ?for good luck.? Well its ok as long as you they sure unless This will give them worse results. You cannot beat a proven system.

Don?t change your numbers. If you have the budget to play 20 lines
from my system or your numbers you forecasted then stick to those numbers each game. Don?t
think of removing a line thinking it will enable you win big based on your budget - it won?t.

Don?t miss games. Once you have a plan stick to it The major winners in any lotto game play EVERY time until their win comes up.

Don?t give up too soon. Every breakthrough in life - and lotto - has
come just when things seem to be at their bleakest.

Don?t think you know it all. Subscribing to the Lotto-Daily
newsletter (Lottery Winners Club) and reading each issue
will give you little known information that could improve your winning
streak.

Don?t think you are losing your entry fee (buying tickets) when
you don?t get a win. Paying for your tickets is a necessary requirement, and
you need to be in to win.

Don?t play games with more than 10 numbers if you want frequent winnings. Stick
with low ball games. Don?t play 7 ball games and 6 ball games Play 5 ball games like ghanal lotteries and premium lottery from Nigeria(baba ijebu)
no other choice. The odds of winning improve with the lower ball games.

Don?t play the games with the highest numbers - instead, play
the game with the lowest. The lower the number of numbers in your game,
the better your odds. If you have a choice of playing two games containing,
say, 35 numbers or 60 - go for low!

Let me continue by telling you some keys you will need.....coming in the next page
stay glue

thanks and God bless

Home - sure lotto keys that can make you millions!

Regards,

ade