+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FREE is dangerous!!!

FREE is dangerous!!!

We have all heard the saying, "The best things in life are free." However, in reality we know that nothing is free that doesn't come with a hitch. This is so because people tend to put less value to things they get freely.

They get it and put it aside believing that since it is free it can't provide any meaningful usefulness to their vision of life.

Using myself as a CASE STUDY before I became an INTERNET MARKETER, I recieved so many FREE INFORMATION from honest GURUS online and didn't make any KOBO from them because I was always PROCASTINATING that "since it is FREE, there will be no VALUE attached to it. But I was WRONG cos those NEWBIES that We started the RACE together are "MAKING IT BIG"

But later any information I need to improve my skill on INTERNET MARKETING, I PAY for it and UTILISE it EFFECIENTLY. Now I have so MANY INFORMATION that can help NEWBIES to become INTERNET GURUS and start MAKING MONEY in a short time only if they have PASSION, VISION AND DETERMINATION to make it online.

Hellooooo, before you ask for thess information know that am not giving them free again so that you will not do the same mistake I did.

NOTE: Before becomeing an INTERNET MARKETER, I have been SCAMMED by many FAKE MARKETERS but that didn't stop me from ACHIEVING my HEART DESIRES.

If you are [b]INTERESTED to get this INFORMATION, that will change your life within a short period: Send a blank e-mail to : [email protected] with subject: REAL INFO. or reach me with 08035658580.

Be wise. Cheers.

Re: FREE is dangerous!!!

Please send copy of info to: [email protected]

+ Reply