+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Forex trading – Do it your way!

Forex trading – Do it your way!

Work with me directly and earn 20% Return On your investment Consistently Every Given Month @ www.firstfidelityinvestment.com

I analyze the FOREX MARKET Daily and send you clear trading signals in the form of Pending orders with clearly defined Stop - Loss and Take - Profit price targets. There are daily trading signals for the currency pair EUR / USD, USD / CHF, USD / JPY, GBP / USD and possibly also for all currency pairs available on the FOREX market. The trading signals provided guide you through the entire process of your trade. Thus, you will be able to follow the whole process gradually from the opening of the position through the modification of the Stop - Loss or Take - profit, i. e. and finally to the fixation of the losses or gains. Under the correct insertion of these trade signals, you can rely on the knowledge and professionalism of our analytical department. This means you are regardless of your level of knowledge on the foreign exchange market. This service is suitable for less experienced, as well as for traders in the advanced stages, which are active in the foreign exchange market - Forex. Our information can serve you to be much more successful in this market. We will provide you specific parameters determined from the current market situation.

TO YOUR SUCCESS
    kelvindfxguru@yahoo. com

Re: Forex trading – Do it your way!

I like you idea. Keep it up, my man because many people have lost their fund in forex market.

d

cool

yes u are all right,but that's normal in forex trading, my account has been blown out many times,that i wish to quit and get my money back.
    That is why i am out here to help forex traders and investors in nigeria recover their lost funds back and still be in the business.

My kind regards to all NHJ members that reply to this Post.

+ Reply