+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Follow me on way to make $3thousand from blogging

Follow me on way to make $3thousand from blogging

Helo everybody.

I am not here to sell any method but to be posting and giving live updates to how i am going to make $3k per month from blogging. To start with i don't use blogger account. I use wordpress. Not a free subscription but the one i installd into my website server. You can download the script at wordpress.com. If you must do the same things i am doing in order to make $3k per month you must have your own website. Not a freehost but a paid domain because a freehost will not give full access to your ftp and ctrl panel.

Now when i finished installing wordpress on my server, installd a plugin calld digestfeed. After that i set up digest feed to be extracting articles over the internet for me. Althoug i chose websites that have their database updated everyday so that i get fresh articles on my wordpress. See what i have done so far at www.onlinemarketinginfo.org/blogs . I install it yesterday and all articles were exctracted within 2minutes after installation. Next update is how i placed adsense on those pages.

Re: Follow me on way to make $3thousand from blogging

Quick update!

I got my adsense ready to do hts work. I generated my adsense code and pasted it in a notepad. I went into the plugin section of my blog and searchd for "quick adsense". This plugin will help you integrate adsense into your wordpress blog. After installing the plugin, i went back to my notepad where i pasted my adsense ad code. Copied it. I went to "quick adsense" settings and pasted my code in it. I generatd 3different adsense ad block. I did the settings in such a way that 3 ads appear on a page.

Funny enough adsense didnt work with the plugin that generates / extracts articles for me. So i went to my theme settings. I clicked on header and i went to the end of that page and pasted the code. I previewd it and it worked. I wll come back for more updates. The only way you can make the much i'm & wil make is if you do what i am doing. Anyway, more updates coming your way soon.

Thanks but trying to promote your network by destroying others makes your marketing worst. In case you don't know i have between $500 to $720 doing what i'm doing. I'm doing it differently to scale that earning to $3k per month. So go enjoy your network ok. Leave my thread to people who are interested. If you ar using wordpress, your just wasting time.

Why would you see anything? My blog updates every 1hr. Take note, the content you saw the last hour would have dropped. I'm not here to argue with you. Go on with your method & pls don't distract others. After all i'm not selling anything on this thread unlike trying to sell to people & looking for cheap traffic source. Your lucky ur not on one of those strict forums, you would have been banned by now...

Ok everyone. If my programs go well,i will post my updates tomorrow. Expect something great & unique.

Updates...

Now, i have generate the sitemap for my blog and have submitted to Google site map submission service. What this will do for me is to index those pages in matter of days. Once a website is index, it generates traffic on its own in the sense that google search engine will recommend your website to other search engines, they wil pick your website and generate unlimited backlinks to it. I wanted to drop the web address for this but i want to set up one for membes on this website free but if you have your own domain (not a free hosting) you can use the service. Just go to google and use this search term "google sitemap submitter". you can start from there. Pls drop your questions if you have one.

Pls I'm interested. Can you send the details to my mailbox. [email protected]

@ Chukastle. I have emailed you.

Quick Updates!

I have gotten the full version of the xml sitemap indexer tool. Installed it on my website and it indexed the 667pages of webpages.

After that I was told to upload into my public_html folder in my cpanel.. This where the search engine crawlers and spiders visit when it comes to any website. You can now see how easy it can be to get indexed.

In about five days from now, pages will be indexed...

That will be all for now.

Another quick update. Making posts on my blog is not big deal any more cos i do not have to start openin my website & loggin in. Now i have software that will do everything for me. All i need do is load my articles into the platforn click on "post all articles" and it will automatically post all to my blog. In addition if i dont have articles to post, its no problem because it can extract articles from other article websites and post them on your blog by just clicking a button. Life is so easy now because i can run everything on autopilot. This means if i have 1,000 to post, i will just load the articles from its folder into the platform and tell it to post. I will just go to bed and by morning, fresh content has been posted on my blog. This software is amazing you must own this as long as you have blogger or wordpress blog. That is all for now.

interested, [email protected]

Based on the responses and views this thread has, i have decided to release the tools i am using to do all these to everybody. Provided you are interestd, you wil be getting the 3tools for just N1,000. Not expensive right?

If you would like to get more info, please call me on 08032344791 or 08126600922.

Anyway, more updates coming your way soon.

+ Reply