+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Email to Subscribers, the Smart Way - Nindlebooks

Email to Subscribers, the Smart Way - Nindlebooks

th this guide, you'll never run out of great emails to send to your subscribers (well, you may eventually, but not for a really long time!). Includes ten step-by-step email templates and archetypes you can use today!

Hi! I’m Pat!

I’ve made a lot of mistakes while building my online business. It took me a while, but I eventually learned that mistakes and failures are a part of the entrepreneurial journey, and learning from those experiences and overcoming related challenges is what becoming a successful entrepreneur is all about.

If there was one mistake I could take back, however, it would be the one I made related to my email list:

I didn’t start one right away.

If there was a second mistake I could take back, it would be the other one related to my email list:

Not fully understanding how to use it.

There are a lot of things we can do to improve and grow our businesses, but building and properly using your email list is at the very top. As Amy Porterfield says:

“The energy of your business is directly tied to your email list.”

Most people, including you, probably realized the importance of having an email list sooner than I did . . .

On GreenExamAcademy.com, a business I created in 2008 that helps professionals in the architecture industry pass a particular exam, I didn’t have an email list to sell to when I launched my first two products. “Launch day” was essentially adding a banner to my website and links to my posts.

I finally started to build a list six months after my products become available. I had it backwards.

On SmartPassiveIncome.com, I made the same mistake again! It wasn’t until 2010, a year and a half after I started my blog, that I finally published my first opt-in form and began to build my list.

Like I said, I’ve made some mistakes, but a lot of those came simply because I lacked the knowledge. No one ever told me exactly what to do, and I had to figure out a lot of this on my own. Eventually, I learned what to do and I started to build my email lists.

After I started building my list, I learned from the best how to convert even more visitors into email subscribers. I experimented with a number of different tools and campaigns to increase conversions even more, and after a couple of years I started to see anywhere between 100–300 people joining
    my lists every single day.

This was pretty cool, except building an email list is only half the battle. The other half is what to do with your subscribers once they’re on it. Buy this eBook now and
    you'll never run out of great emails to send to your subscribers.

Buy from Nindlebooks

Price - N1000 only

Make your payment to Nindlebooks Director:

Stanley I. Kalu;
    Diamond Bank A/C – 0008610330
    (*Money Transfer or Bank Deposit*).

Then, text your "Name, E-mail Address, Name of eBook ordered" to 08086260159. Delivery: Your eBook will be delivered Same day

Note: Nindlebooks sells a large selection of PDF eBooks to all hand-held devices in Nigeria and offers free eBooks for every order. We have eBooks in Online Business, Entrepreneurship, Romance, Parenting, History, Biography and Memoir, Self Reliance, Career Planning and Job Hunting, Health, Religion and Spiritual, Literature and Fiction, Motivational, Business and Finance, How to Guide, etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails email-smart-way.jpg  

+ Reply