+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Ebooks the Smart Way - Nindlebooks

Ebooks the Smart Way - Nindlebooks

Writing an ebook sort of saved my life. I’m not saying it will for you, but it can be a benefit for your business. If you have ideas to share, this ebook will show you how to write, market, publish, and automate those ideas into a killer ebook.

You’ve probably found your way to this ebook from this blog, or maybe a friend recommended it to you. Either way, I’m happy you’re here.

I wrote this guide because when I was in a time of desperate need, not too long ago, writing an ebook and selling it on a blog saved my life. Not only did it help me bounce back from a layoff, but it opened my eyes to this world of Internet marketing and the opportunities that it can create for a person.

The Smart Passive Income Blog, and this ebook, are my way of giving back for all of the fortunate things that have happened to me ever since getting laid off, including grossing over $203,219.04 in just one year’s time.

This ebook is a guide, and the purpose of this guide is to do just that—guide you. It is not a “system,” and definitely not anything related to “get rich quick.” It will, however, take you through the process of taking the ideas and knowledge in your head, putting them into an ebook, and sharing that with the world. If I can help just one person learn one thing that will be of help in business or life, or both, the two months I spent writing this ebook will have been totally worth it.

Buy from Nindlebooks

Price - N1000 only

Make your payment to Nindlebooks Director:

Stanley I. Kalu;
    Diamond Bank A/C – 0008610330
    (*Money Transfer or Bank Deposit*).

Then, text your "Name, E-mail Address, Name of eBook ordered" to 08086260159. Delivery: Your eBook will be delivered Same day

Note: Nindlebooks sells a large selection of PDF eBooks to all hand-held devices in Nigeria and offers free eBooks for every order. We have eBooks in Online Business, Entrepreneurship, Romance, Parenting, History, Biography and Memoir, Self Reliance, Career Planning and Job Hunting, Health, Religion and Spiritual, Literature and Fiction, Motivational, Business and Finance, How to Guide, etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ebooks-smart-way.jpg  

+ Reply