+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Earn N200,000 monthly betting on fixed football matches

Earn N200,000 monthly betting on fixed football matches

I Guarantee This Will Make You Put Your Betting Agent Out of Business Instantly Even If You Are New To Soccer Betting!
    Discover How a 27 Year Old Former Banker Makes More Than N200,000 Monthly Betting on Fixed Football Matches!

Don't bet on soccer depending on your luck and hope...
    If you think a little knowledge of soccer betting is all there is to make a living on soccer betting, I suggest you think again...
    Today, I will let you steal my strategy and make the kind of money I make from betting on fixed football matches.

Dear Future Millionaire Bettor,
    Have you ever wandered why 90% of bettors don't make a living on soccer betting?
    Have you ever asked yourself if there was a way to always be on the winning side when you place a bet?

Consider This…
    What if you know what your favorite betting company knew?
    What if you could win 100% of the games you bet?
    What if you can know the outcome of every game beforehand?
    What if you can actually make a full time income from soccer betting on fixed matches?

I will reveal to you the secrets of betting on fixed football matches in the English Premiere League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc that your betting company does not want you to know.
    You will be surprised after laying hands on this Secret Football System, how easy it is to constantly win money from betting on fixed football matches.
    Believe me when I say - I have my own personal ATM machine.
    I can guarantee that when you are through with this guide, You Will Have Your Own ATM Machine.
    Along with a constant source of income.
    It is very easy to WIN money from this strategy...Even a 2 year old kid can do it!

Imagine how your life would be like if you constantly keep winning!
    Actually I discovered this fixed matches betting strategy in 2010 from a friend in UK. And since then, I have been making money constantly from my personal ATM machine.
    In fact, just last week I placed an order for the new iphone 7.
    What more can I ask for?
    If you want to live the lifestyle that most people only dream about, then this is your ticket…

Here's testimonial from others:

Fantastic...If only I was betting with N10k stake instead of 1k, then I would have been really well off over the last 2 weeks!! Keeping my fingers crossed for weeks to come. Kind regards
    - Benjamin Sulaiman, Abuja
    The same day I started using your secret football system, I was able to recover 80% of my previous betting losses. You have my trust, please keep up the good work. Regards
    - Michael Uzoma, Enugu.

The value of this manual is PRICELESS, and you will never get this information anywhere on the internet or any soccer betting forums.

But I am offering the fixed football matches betting manual for a token fee of N10,000

For a limited time only!

PAY N10,000 into DIAMOND Bank nationwide
    ACCOUNT NAME - EKEMINI EMMANUEL
    ACCOUNT NUMBER - 0017302967
    AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR NAME, TELLER NUMBER &EMAIL ADDRESS TO 07019030382

Your manual will be delivered instantly to your mailbox.

First 30 orders get my proven and time-tested HYIPs paying for 5 years!

HURRY AND PLACE YOUR ORDER!

For just N10,000, you would practically be given "the keys to the kingdom"

Consider this a favor from one punter to another who is interested in your success.

If you can't even spend N10,000 to know this Secret Football System that will pump money into your bank account like a broken ATM machine, You might as well throw in the towel and stop dreaming about making any kind of money on football matches.

100% Iron-Clad Money-Back Guarantee
    If you don't make any money in 60 days after using my Secret Football System, then your money will be completely refunded to you, no questions asked, no hassles, plus you get to keep the free bonus.

Here's to Your Success!!
    Punter Emma.

Re: Earn N200,000 monthly betting on fixed football matches

Are you employed, unemployed, a youth corps member, housewife or student? Do you desire an income raise, an extra income or even as a paid employee? It works in and outside Nigeria. I am a Networking Marketing expert and I want to share my success secret with you. Do you have the following?
    1.A bank account
    2.5 friends out of thousands you want to empower
    3.N1,600 ($8 ) @ N200 per $1 (fixed rate)
    If you have the above listed items and you want to take a risk like I did to succeed, put your comment across and I will show you how to turn N1,600 to hundreds of thousands in simple basic steps. PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS NETWORKING BUT A SIMPLE ONE TO DO. NO BUYING & SELLING. NO REJECTION, NO FAILURE! NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED. This is an opportunity that empowers you so you can empower others and be happy for the rest of your life. (Thank me later, but let's be serious first).
    While you're reading jokes and wasting your precious data and time on Facebook, some other people use their data for business, enjoying their lives and living their dreams. Take heed now, get serious so you can forge ahead. Take this opportunity now!!! Contact me on 08085791829 (call/whatsapp) or 2A206053 (BBM) for your registration and more enquiry.

+ Reply