EARN 200% OF YOUR N5000, N25,000, N125,000 IN 24HRS ON TRAPENDA.ME

You can join TRAPENDA by Donating ?5000 , ?25,000 and ?125,000 Trapens to a fellow member assigned by the system, and the member will then confirm your Help, you become a leader and then the system will automatically assign 4 or more other registered members under you from spillovers who will also pay you the Donating amount each, into your bank account, making 200% (i.e. 200% of N5000 = ?10,000, 200% of N25,000 = ?50,000, 200% of N125,000 = ?250,000)

REGISTER NOW: www.trapenda.me

TRAPENS EARNING PACKAGES

1. DONATE N5000 AND EARN ?10,000 IN 24HRS

2. DONATE N25,000 AND EARN ?50,000 IN 24HRS

3. DONATE N125,000 AND EARN ?250,000 IN 24HRS

TRAPENDA is a community of people providing each other financial help on the principle of gratuitousness, reciprocity and benevolence.

This platform is not a pyramid scheme, hyip, bank or participates in anything related to fraudulent and/or law breaking activities. Members are believed to have a sound mind and freely participate in donating to one another to make the world a better place.

HOW TO EARN TRAPENS & DONATE TRAPENS

A. Click on Register Now to open an account on Trapenda.co

B. Login after successful registration with your email and password

C. To Join a Plan click the (Radical Red) DONATE TRAPENS button, Choose the Plan you like to Donate and submit

D. Wait for a moment while you get paired then proceed to make payment

E. Upload your payment details, contact the member you paid to for confirmation (You have 24 hours to make payments) Make sure you have the money at hand before you join a package.

F. After confirmation you get 100% of your donation immediately and an additional 100% after 24hours (100% in total)

G. For you to get merged quickly click the EARN TRAPENS button (Mine Shaft) button immediately after your confirmation, input the amount as displayed in your Trapens balance.

H. Do the same after 24 hours for the 300% growth.
REFERRAL BONUS

You get 5% from all deposits of the participant you invited. Inviting new members into the Community is your additional contribution to its development. But nobody force the members of the Community to invite new participants. But at the same time, understanding that the TRAPENDA platform can’t exist without development and participants’ encouragement in the form of referral bonuses motivate many people to take an active position

ARE YOU READY TO GROW YOUR MONEY IN 2HRS ON TRAPENDA.ME

REGISTER NOW: www.trapenda.me