If I could mentor you and show how to make up to $200 (#80,000 @400/$1) on fiverr and seoclerk with or without skills.... Would you be interested?

I don't know how you will feel about making extra money especially from comfort of your home, school hostel or even from you free time in the office with just computer or smart phone with internet connection. Perform little work. To me it's resulted in life of deep fulfillment and cash security to keep save in this recession period.

Now straight to the business. I want to show and mentor you on how you can be able to make good money online using fiverr and seoclerk. I have being into online business for some years now and I must tell you that the most reliable one for Nigerians is freelance services offer on internet market places like upwork, fiverr, seoclerk etc.

I having being working on fiverr and seoclerk for sometime now and I have made some reasonable amount of money on both sites. Now I want to help some people by providing mentorship opportunity for those who may be interested.

Requirement:

1. Computer
  2. Smart phone
  3. Internet connection
  4. Little time
  5. Little effort
  6. Ability to read and write.

These are the basic thing I need from you to start.

Please note that I can only take few people at a time. At most 10 people every month for now.

So if you are interested please send an email to indicate your interest digitalmarketing23 at yahoo dot com. Change at to @ and dot to (.) so that your email can get to me. Thanks. When you get in contact with me you will know me better.

If I could mentor you and show how to make up to $200 (#80,000 @400/$1) on fiverr and seoclerk with or without skills.... Would you be interested?

I don't know how you will feel about making extra money especially from comfort of your home, school hostel or even from you free time in the office with just computer or smart phone with internet connection. Perform little work. To me it's resulted in life of deep fulfillment and cash security to keep save in this recession period.

Now straight to the business. I want to show and mentor you on how you can be able to make good money online using fiverr and seoclerk. I have being into online business for some years now and I must tell you that the most reliable one for Nigerians is freelance services offer on internet market places like upwork, fiverr, seoclerk etc.

I having being working on fiverr and seoclerk for sometime now and I have made some reasonable amount of money on both sites. Now I want to help some people by providing mentorship opportunity for those who may be interested.

Requirement:

1. Computer
  2. Smart phone
  3. Internet connection
  4. Little time
  5. Little effort

Please note that I can only take few people at a time. At most 10 people every month for now.

So if you are interested please send an email to indicate your interest digitalmarketing23 at yahoo dot com. Change at to @ and dot to (.) so that your email can get to me. Thanks. When you get in contact with me you will know me better.

Requirement:

1. Computer
  2. Smart phone
  3. Internet connection
  4. Little time
  5. Little effort