THIS IS A SIMPLE SECRET TO EARN $1,000 MONTHLY.

# What’s this Copy- Job?

Copy- Job, as the name only indicates, its just a copy- job. You've to copy text matter from the database and same you have to on the server that's it. Nothing more or less you've to do. Before you read on, keep in mind that its just copy job only. You won't get anything or similar to MLM, Network Marketing, Chain Scheme. No Need to Spend Hours in searching anything. Just 100% Pure Copy- Job.

# Do I need to be an expert, to join this Copy- Job?

Not Necessary. All you need to know is 2 things, ctrl+C means copy, & ctrl+V is . These are the only 2 things you will need to know while working.

# Is there any age limit or any type of basic requirements to get started?

No age limit. However candidates below 18 yrs can get paid in their parents name. All you need to have basics of Internet, opening and surfing websites that’s it.
# What Exactly I've to do in this Copy- Job?

You'll get Queries in the form of keywords or phrases (means a combination of 3-5 words). All you've to do is input the keyword or phrases inside the database and with a single click within milliseconds you will get the result. Just copy the text matter and it inside the server box. Just you've to open the database, copy the content from it, and the same in the server box and click submit. Everything will be provide from our side.

# Will It going to take time in searching the matter from database?

As said, above it will not take more than 1 millisecond. So nothing to worry like you've to wait a long in searching the matter.

# Where I can find the database for copy Job?

Database and all the working instruction details will be given only to registered clients to their email address. After getting registered you will get username and password of the server, where you have to work.

# What If did all the Job, how can I get more copy jobs?

Our Database is regularly updated on the server with new copy jobs, so there is nothing to worry like shortage of work.

# How many copy- Job I've to do daily and in a particular month?

We are not concerned with your daily work. However in a particular month atleast you've to do a Minimum of 350 copy- Jobs under BASIC & a Minimum of 400 Copy Jobs under Premium Plan in order to get paid. Its just like no work load. The reason why we kept such a small minimum requirement of the job, is that everyone gets paid, even if they are just spending 2 minutes a day.
# What if I submit less than the minimum no. of required copy Jobs

under particular plan in a month will I get paid for the same?

No you won't get paid for the same. However that work will be carry forwarded to the coming month and will be paid along with it.

# What's the maximum no. of copy- Job I can do in a day and in a particular month?

In a day, you can do any no. of copy- job, no restrictions. However in a particular month you can do at the most 1500 (Under BASIC) or 2000 (Under PROFESSIONAL ) copy- job, depending on which plan you are.
For more details regarding the working plans checkout Job Plans and payment chart section.

How much I'll be paid for each copy- Job?

BASIC: For each copy Job you will get $1 USD. That means, Minimum Earning will be $350 USD i.e. 350 copy @ 1. Maximum Earning will be 1500 i.e. 1500 copy @ 1
PROFESSIONAL: For each copy Job you will get $2 USD. That means, Minimum Earning will be $800 USD i.e. 400 copy @ 2. Maximum Earning will be $4000 USD i.e. 2000 copy @ 2

INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD CONTACT ME.
PAY JUST N2,000 AND HAVE THE INFO (WEBSITE)