I am very happy that after so long a time, BUYING junk e-books on browsing, attending seminars on browsing that doesn't deliver what they promised, I finally discovered in 2010 how to browse on my Laptop 24/7 with MEASLY N1000/month. In fact, I am using it right now to type this in the comfort of my home. It's simply amazing because:

[1] It has put an end to my going to cybercafe WHICH COMES WITH ITS DISCOMFORT and spending N150/hour and of course there are some things you can't finish in 1 hour,and not everyone can go for night browsing.

[2] It comes with 8GB, even MTN is giving 5GB and you pay N8000/month. That is even their latest offer, it used to be 3GB and you pay N10,000/month .

[3] I can check any information online at anytime of the day, even in the wee hours, e.g. minute by minute details (latest scores) about live football matches as it is being played, I can contribute to live discussions on radio worldwide e.g. BBC- www.facebook.com/bbcsportsworld or CNN - twitter.com/halagorani via comment online , i interact with Goodluck Jonathan, Viewed Obama's profile, i have also checked Wikileaks site, this information is too loaded. This is what I called "THE WORLD AT YOUR FINGERTIP!

[4] It gives me access to my emails anytime of the day thus making sure i never miss any important message and i can reply promptly.

[5] Even at times, when i'm tired of browsing, i just start playing games.

In fact, i can't explain the feeling!

For comments, you can mail: [email protected]