I will pretend that I didn’t hear you say “No one ever told me about this” after you finish reading this.

I have taken my time to break it down so as to aid everyone’s understanding

* Are you tired of reading and hearing how good Real Estate Business is? All you want right now is to see some actions? Would you like to meet Dr Dolf De Ross – Professor of Wealth Creation at Trumps University, Author of 15 bestsellers on Real Estate (he actually bought 52 houses in less than 52 weeks). You can jump start your real estate career/investment by attending the event. He would be there LIVE. Guess who need to be there – YOU!

* Would it be a privilege you sharing a ceremony with, World renowned economist, Pro Pat Utomi and hear him share his wealth of knowledge? He doesn’t need much description. He walks his talks. He would be there LIVE. Guess who has the opportunity to be there – YOU!

* OK, you feel a young achiever is all you need to be motivated that YOU CAN DO IT. A multifaceted Leader, an established Entrepreneur – Deolu Akinyemi. I feel he should be one of the wonders of the World. He takes my breath away every time I hear him speak. He would be there LIVE. Guess who has just been invited – YOU!

* Funny as it may sound, Comedian Basket-Mouth inspires me. The lesson I get from the way he makes people laugh even after a major loss in stock market has been motivating for me in building my business Empire. His story to glory is a sure sign that everyone can make it big. Now come Crack your ribs. He would be there LIVE. Now guess who would be having fun – YOU!

* NOW, this is a becoming more a reality than ever, Tayo Sobajo is emerging a World Class Leader. He has a mission “to awaken the inner leader in YOU!” HE would not stop until you become a Leader. He is making and helping other people succeed in their journey to financial freedom. “We can all START somewhere”.

Why don’t you make it a day to hang out with these GREAT people and you can as well be on your journey to GREATNESS.

Don’t ever say I didn’t tell you if you miss this opportunity.

Passing Over Opportunity Repeatedly! = POOR!

Welcome to Avenues to Wealth Award Night, the BIGGEST indoor Event in Africa. I call it the 11th wonder of the World.

Date: 30 OCT, 2010
Venue: Yard 158, Oregun Road, Ikeja, Lagos
Time: 16:00hrs prompt
Ticket Fees: Regular seats: N5,000
VIP seats: N10,000

Send me a message or an email [email protected] to get your bookings done. See you in there!!!

You financial friend,
Lanre Shotunde