HOW TO MAKE MONEY TRADING BINARY OPTIONS WITH NEW STRATEGY

Anyone looking to earn money online as quickly as possible should explore the newest, one of the most profitable form of online trading: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING. BINARY OPTIONS TRADING has been the most popular form of trading since it was introduced on the Chicago board options exchange in the US in 2008. It offers people with little or no financial background the opportunity to make incredible profits in very short periods of time without any training whatsoever.

HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
A BINARY OPTION is a financial contract that enables a trader to earn money by predicting if the value of a financial asset – like gold or the euro-us dollar exchange rate, for example –will go up or down in the immediate future. If you select the correct direction, you make money – it’s that simple.
since there is only one decision to make with only two possible outcomes: up or down, your chances to make money are 50-50 at worst – and you can increase your chances of making money to closer to 98% with the help of some basic option trading strategies which can be found here.
BINARY OPTIONS are offered by online financial brokerages that issue them on:

(1.) The price of shares of stock from large companies like Coca-Cola;
(2.) The price of natural resources (called “commodities”) like Gold and Oil.
(3.) The value of exchange rates for major currencies like the us dollar and the euro.
(4.) The value of stock market indices like the Nasdaq stock market in the us.

Here’s how to start: if you believe the price of gold, for example, will increase in the immediate future, you should invest in a “call” binary option on gold. In order to do so, you simply select your asset – in this case: gold. Then you select the direction you think the price of gold will move – in this case: up.
Finally, select the investment amount and execute your trade. If the price of gold is higher at the time your binary option expires than it was when you invested in it, you’ve made money. On the other hand, if you believe the value of gold will decrease in the immediate future, you should invest in “put” binary option on gold. In order to do so, you simply select your asset – in this case: gold. Select the direction you think the value of gold will move – in this case: down. Select the investment amount and execute your trade. If the value of gold is lower at the time your binary option expires than it was when you invested in it, you’ve made money. Payouts on successful BINARY OPTION investments can go up to 85% so a successful trade can yield a return of hundreds of dollars in as little as 15 minutes time. Getting started investing in BINARY OPTIONS is as simple as getting signed up with an online broker that offers BINARY OPTIONS TRADING. Investors should keep in mind that, like any investment opportunity, there is risk involved. Am just telling you this so you can know what BINARY OPTION TRADING is all about, now i want you to learn a new way to TRADE BINARY OPTION.

· For me, spot FOREX trading is old school.
· Learn a new way to trade.
· You don’t need to learn any complex theories.
· Just few minutes and you are done about it and you are an expert in BINARY OPTION TRADING.
If you can follow simple instructions then you have what it takes to start trading!

TRADING BINARY OPTIONS is easy as telling which side of the coin it is...

This Manual contains every in-and-out you need to know about BINARY OPTION TRADING. You cannot have this Manual and lack money in your account. I stand by this promise.
BENEFITS OF HAVING THE MANUAL
· It teaches how to make money in every 10 – 15 seconds
· It teaches from the fundamental level of TRADING BINARY OPTION with ease.
· The Manual also teaches how to open the different types of accounts in BINARY OPTION
· The Manual will expose you to the major technique that tells you whether to trade or not.
· The Manual also teaches the different ways you can withdraw your money from your BINARY OPTION account to your Nigeria account.

TABLE OF CONTENT
(i) Introduction.
(ii) History of BINARY OPTION.
(iii) BINARY OPTION rules.
(iv) Opening Virtual Account.
(v) Opening Real Account-free.
(vi) Minimum funding: let me use this opportunity to tell you that you can fund your BINARY OPTION Account with just $10.
(vii) Funding your Account: there are lots of ways to fund your account and which is very easy to fund but we shall give you the easiest way you can fund your account within 1 minute, you will see it in the Manual.
(viii) Withdrawing from your account
(ix) Trading in BINARY OPTION [How to Trade]: This is where the secret of my money making is in BINARY OPTION TRADING is and this is what i called new way to Trade BINARY OPTION TRADING strategy.
(x) conclusion
People don’t focus on BINARY OPTION TRADING because they underrate it, people think it’s hard or difficult trading which is not difficult at all, but with this new way and strategy on how to trade BINARY OPTION is in this guide i will also teach you how i make $$$$$$$$$$$$ in every 10 – 15 seconds.
Some reasons why this strategy is the best in BINARY OPTION TRADING platform is because:
1. You make profit every 10 – 15 seconds repeatedly throughout the day
2. Requires little startup capital [$10]
3. You don’t need to be an expert
4. You don’t need website, mini-site or blog
5. You don’t need to be in your laptop for long time before you can make money
And lot more reasons that i cannot reveal here. Now let’s do the maths about this BINARY OPTION new strategy, let assume you trade with $2 with this strategy and in 10-15 seconds you can turn to $4, wow! if you trade with $1 and in 10-15 seconds you can turn it to $2, now let’s say you trade with $5 and in 10-15 second you make $10 and you repeat it for like 1 minute that is $50, is that not enough you make $50 within 1 minute i think it’s one of the most easiest, sure rest, fastest and profitable ever, mind you, you can only make it with this trading strategy, again let’s say you repeat it for like 5 minutes when you make $50 in every minute that is $250 within 5 minutes, this is wonderful, in fact this is crazy because it’s so easy that you won’t believe your eyes when you are seeing $$$$$$$$$$$$$ in your account in every seconds.
To really make endless cash flow in this market, please i want you to strictly adhere to these risk management policies, don’t go against these policies no matter how happy you are after winning trading and after making $$$$$$$$$$ in every seconds, if not you will be trading on danger zone. you may lose your money if you do not follow the policy, those policy is simple as ABC but no matter how simple it is you have to follow it, although those policy are in the Manual but i will give some of the them here and you will see the other policy in the Manual, these are some of the policy:
· Determine how much you want to make daily, which means don’t be greedy or else say bye bye to your money.
· Always stake your (working capital, not the Account Balance you see on Broker Homepage) from minimum, e.g, from $10 to $15 or any amount you find suitable for your trade.
· Divide how much you want to make daily by the number of times you want to place trade. e.g, if you decide you want to make $50 daily from your $50 stake, you divide the trades that you will place in a day by 10. Which means you will have to trade 5 times daily.
· Note that we have 24 hours in a day but in this time there are some hours that are bad for trade that even if you use extra-ordinary power you will lose your money, these particular hours are bad to trade and you find those hours in the manual.
The remain policy is in the Manual, in this Manual you will also see how to turn $1 to $10 in every 10-15 seconds, this is very crazy, let’s say you target to trade with just $5 in your account, you can turn it to $50 in 1 minute, is it not enough? Now you repeated it for like 5-10 minutes that is money in a short period of minutes, this is wonderful, with this new strategy it will give you 99% success rate. please i want to warn you if you are a greedy person please stay away from this Manual because it’s not for you, in fact please stay far away from this Manual because that your greedy can make you lose all the money you make, this BINARY OPTION TRADING is for everybody, although there are lots of BINARY OPTION TRADING out there, but with this new strategy that i expose here, there is 99% you will make money with it only if you follow my steps, instructions and policy, whether you are Graduate, Undergraduate, Drop-out, Employ, Unemployed, Housewives, Males, Females, Secondary school students, Young men and women, whoever you are you can trade BINARY OPTION with this new strategy, i have setup everything for you all the information you need to start this BINARY OPTION, with this new strategy, all what you just need to do is to follow the Manual instruction that’s it.
So why am i sharing this with you?
Well firstly, it doesn't matter how many people do this along with me because it will have absolutely no effect on my personal earnings. Also, instead of saying something like "i want to put an end to internet scams" I’ll simply be honest and say this....
Anything useful is worth selling for a price - plain and simple. People want to know how to make money and I’ll gladly show them - for a price.
And i am sure you want me to send the Manual to you right away, but before i name my price let me also tell you some bonuses that will accompany this Manual, apart from making money with this Manual there are some Bonuses you will also get, but this bonuses is only for just 1st 38 people who order for this Manual, there are thousands people viewing this advert right now, because it’s everywhere and it’s also on some daily newspapers which means you have to hurry up now and again the price might go up any moment from now and i want you to get your own copy including the Bonuses before its price goes up, so these are the bonuses the 1st 38 people who order for this copy will get:
1. Get a Free E-Book on how to make at least #75,000 monthly PRINTING RECHARGE CARD. you will get this PACKAGE Free.

2. FREE VISA PACKAGES: this packages contains lots of things like how to get free visa, how to win scholarship easily, the types of visa that exists, all the secrets of USA F1 visa revealed, how to combine the power of USA students (f1) Visa, travel to USA free, everything you need to know about visa, what i know for sure is that lots of people have lost their expensive money because they want to get Visa, but at the end they end up with scammers, i know for sure people have lost their money because they want to get free study abroad or scholarships, but with this wonderful information you will see the secrets on how to do it yourself without involve any agents that will scam you, simple things you need to do to get the Visa, also to be sincere i got this information from one of the humble, and respected information marketers and he give it to me free and am ready to give it to you free but the key to get this e-book free is to subscribe for the BINARY OPTION TRADING e-book, this e-book alone worth #30,000. Believe me up till now am still saluting the person who gave me this e-book.

3. HOW TO MAKE $100 TO $300 WEEKLY BY BETTING ONLINE SPORT: with this e-book you will discover how to make $100 to $300 weekly and you can even make more than that, it depend on your commitment and dedication, this e-book is part of my selling e-books and people who order for it are still making money from it so it’s your turn now to make that money from this website, you might want to know the startup capital, it’s just #$10 which is #1,600.

4. How to register your business name with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in 21 days or less, without a lawyer and with less than #10,000.

5. Discover how to get a dedicated short code to start. Getting Gsm users like, to give you money regularly…even begging or selling any product to them …. Guaranteed!

6. Simple fiverr income: discover how to make $200-$300 extra fiverr income.

7. A secret Nigeria Company where you will Invest just #3000 and you will be Making cool great profit, some people don’t know about this Investment, but its existing and Investor are benefitting from them.

COST OF THE MANUAL
The bonuses without the Manual itself worth #50,000. So the price of the Manual worth more than that. But that does not mean i would ask you to pay #50,000 or more for the Manual, but hell no, don’t be scare i won’t ask for #50,000. i will give it to you for just#1800. Someone shouted: hem only #1800? yes, just for #1800 so as to ensure you have a copy of this Manual if only you order before the price goes up, mind you the Bonuses above is also attach to it so all you have to pay is just #1,800 and the BINARY OPTION TRADING and Bonuses is all yours but only for the 1st 38 people who order the copy will get these Bonuses, so your destiny is in your hand don’t forget thousands of people are viewing this advert right now just like you, so what are you waiting, get your own BINARY OPTION TRADING NEW STRATEGY now before it’s too late.
HOW TO ORDER
To have a copy, pay the #1800 at any of these Bank Account details:
BANK NAME: GTB
ACCOUNT NAME: BALOGUN QOSIM IBRAHIM
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0124257673
OR
BANK NAME: FIRSTBANK
ACCOUNT NAME: BALOGUN QOSIM IBRAHIM
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3051129618
This is what your text to me after payment:
1. Subject: BINARY OPTION TRADING Strategy
2. Your Depositor Name
3. Your teller no
4. Amount you paid
5. Bank you paid it into
6. Date of your payment
7. Your email address
Send it to 08137875458 or any of these email address: [email protected] and [email protected]. After i confirm your payment, you will receive the “BINARY OPTION TRADING STRATEGY” in your email address instantly.
Online Transfer (Online Banking) is also allow but if you make the payment through Online Transfer(Online Banking) instead of teller no you will send, just send your payment batch no and other details i ask you to text after payment.
If you want to make payment through: Payza, Perfect money or Egopay just pay sum of $11 into any of these account details:

1. Payza Account Number: [email protected]

2. Perfect money Account Number: u5027787
Perfect money Account Name: Balogun Qosim Ibrahim

3. Egopay Account Number: [email protected]

After making payment through any of these 3 online accounts you will send your payment batch no and other details i ask you to text after payment.
Send everything to this number: 08137875458. Or any of these email addresses: [email protected] and [email protected].

After i confirm your payment, you will receive the “BINARY OPTION TRADING STRATEGY” in your email address instantly.
p.s. I’ve shown you the business line to succeed this year 2014, all is now left for you to achieve success this year.

p.p.s. you've been paying for worthless eBooks. It’s time you say enough is enough to your failure.

“Success or failure depends more upon attitude than upon capacity, successful men acts as though they have accomplished or are enjoying something. Soon it becomes a reality. Act, look, feel successful, conduct yourself accordingly, and you will be amazed at the positive results.
William James.