+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Binary options tick trade New interface and unique free strategies to make money

Binary options tick trade New interface and unique free strategies to make money

NEW BINARY OPTIONS TICK TRADE WORKING STRATEGIES ON THE NEW TICK TRADE QUICK 10% INTERFACE. DO NOT USE THE OLD INTERFACE ANYMORE

this is a proven step by step guide that will help you consistently make real income from binary options tick trade without any risk of losing your money or funds. It is as simple as ABC. $30 daily or $150 weekly, guaranteed.

first step,this strategies only work on one broker platform.click on the image below to join

the binary option broker

or click here

http://record.binary.com/_3xFCHQUC86...2Nd7ZgqdRLk/1/

to join them,

fund your account with any amount you wish to start with,they accept local mastercard,ecurrency,perfect money,webmoney,mastercard,ukash,moneybookers,weste rn union and many more,you will also withdraw through the same platform.

Making money online was one thing i couldn’t wait to do when i dropped my pen. I attended workshops and seminers but none worked for me. I kept on taking risk and spending money on seminers until i attended one of my last seminars where i was taught how to make money with this options broker site.

At first,it wasn’t easy for me to understand but with spending more time on the website and also the ebook i bought at the seminar,i started understanding how it worked and then i started making my own cash.
    In addition to that,i developed my own strategy which earned me my first $500 in 2weeks.

Seeing the money in my local bank account was good news and like heaven on earth.
    Now i make nothing less than $250 daily into my account.
    You too can make it from this website.

NOW LETS GET STARTED

Please if you are already a millionaire,you dont need this.
    this broker is a website that offers an excellent way to trade markets with small limited stakes yet with big potential gains.

It allows you to trade or bet on price movements.

The good news here is that you make your money in seconds (every 10-15 seconds to be precise).

Imagine putting in 1hour everyday on the website and be making atleast $250 daily. That means in 30days you will be making $250 * 30days = $7500. A whopping $7500 (approx N1,125,000) into your account.

Isn’t that a good pay?

Checkout to see the least of my strategies i have been using to make cool cash from this website. (Remember as i said,this is the least).

I want to reveal to you the simplest platform on the broker website called the TICKS TRADE PLATFORM. Here we have TICKS TRADES 10%, TICKS TRADES 100% UP/DOWN, and TICKS TRADE LUCKY 10 DIGITS.
    As i said earlier, am showing you the least of my strategies. . .

In the TICKS TRADE 10%, we make 10% of every amount you stake if you manage to predict that the outcome at the end of the prediction is not the number chosen.
    Don’t worry,i will explain further….
    Lets say in a set of number (eg 1256.34),having the digit “4″ as the last decimal number, if you manage to predict that at the end of each stake, lets say you choose “0″ as the last decimal number and at the end of the stake you have the result as (1238.9 which the digit “0″ happens not to be the last decimal digit, you make 10% of your stake.

Isn’t that simple enough ! !

That means if you go on predicting correctly for 1hour, imagine how much you will be making.
    Now applying my strategy, this is how it works:
    Note that the website is run by a software, though programmed by human.

THE NEW TICK TRADE QUICK 10% INTERFACE AND HOW TO APPLY THE FREE STRATEGIES

Dear traders,how are you doing today,i hope by now you are aware that the tick trade interface has been redesigned
    and the old interface will be faced out soon,many traders are not familiar with the new interface yet and how it works,
    dont worry,its just a little adjustment and as you know,we dont like to keep you all in the dark,we have applied our
    strategies to work with the new interface.

so below is just what you will be doing to place trade and maximize profit.

as it appears on the image illustration
    login to your broker account,
    (1)click on tick trades ,and click on digits

(2) select indices

(3) change to random 50 index

(4) change to duration

(5) change to 9 ticks

(6) choose ticks

(7) pick last digit that will not come out as last tick ( now this is where you apply our strategy. pick any number for first trade,
    and choose the (NUMBER THAT APPEARS ON THE CURRENT WHEN THE TICK GET TO 8TH) after first trade for your next trade and other trades.
    Remember we set the tick to 9 ticks,and the tick will start counting once you click purchase button,as it count, watch carefully the number that shows on current on the 8th tick, use that number to place the next trade. note that the tick stops at 9ticks. so pick the number that appear on current when tick is on the 8tick for any next trade you are placing.

( 8 ) select stake

(9) select the amount to stake (Note- always stake lower amount . read the risk management policy in our initial post.

( 10 ) click get price

then the purchase button will appear,

click on the down purchase button,

then wait for result as you can see on the illustration images.

enjoy

click here to Read risk management and other strategies from source

Re: Binary options tick trade New interface and unique free strategies to make money

the binary options new tick trade interface video strategies has been released.click the link below to watch the new strategy video

the binary options new tick trade interface video strategies link

happy trading

+ Reply