Stop wasting money on forex, online investment and other online scams, invest in what you can see.

I am here to tell you how to invest in Bonds and Equities, stocks in particular in Nigeria, i mean how to buy both short time and long time shares and stocks in Nigeria.

This is not like the forex scam that had filled the internet and radio stations in Nigeria, telling you that you will make as much as 30 percent of your return in a day, and at the end, you end up loosing even the capital invested.

If you buy stocks from an authorized stock broker, if even if the stock is on the loosing end at the end of the week, you still have a open market, that is, your capital in still running the market, unless you decide to sell the stocks out. The most interesting part of this business is that you can buy 100 units stock with as little as #500 (not all stocks though, take not of this)

I am here to present you with a manual that contains the following:

List of all stock brokers in Nigeria

How to decide which stock to buy

How to decide when to buy and sell stocks

How to calculate your profit

How to calculate number of units to buy

List of websites to check when to buy stocks and when to sell.

In summary, this manual will tell you all you need to know about the stock market.

Be smart, make the right choice, this is how silent millionaires are making millions every month, even with little investment this is the fact.

To get your manual call 07062989680