+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: To all my member in living faith church worldwide

To all my member in living faith church worldwide

Greetings In Jesus Name.

I am a pastor of Winners Chapel(also known as Living Faith Church Worldwide)

I wish to inform those it may concern of the ongoing online investment program which is powered by Nigerian Christian

Business Forum.

I have been a part of this ongoing opportunity and by God's grace has found them credible and trust worthy in what they do.

For more details.

Despite all the joblessness in our Land today, do you know that there are legitimate businesses one can run on the internet and make it in life,consistent huge amount of money every month?

In the series of tips I will be posting here, I will be showing you businesses and services you can render or sell on the internet and make living from it.

My intention is to convince all Nigerians that it is possible to use the internet as an alternative source of income. Believe me, even if you

have never used the internet or computer before, provided you are determined to succeed,check more,or email me for my free Ebook.

on my Email: [email protected]

JIM HARRISON Investment: was incorporated as a wholly indigenous limited liability company

on May 16, 2012 following the grant of an approval-in-principle by the central bank of

Nigeria on 31st June 2012. This organization obtained a final unit investment operating

license on September 02, 2012 thus becoming the ten licensed investors in Nigeria. The

company launched its operations with an authorized share capital of n250 million divided

into 250 million ordinary shares of n1.00 each. The authorized share capital was

subsequently increased to n 500 million and later n 2.5 billion divided into 5 billion

ordinary shares with a nominal value of 50 kobo each to accommodate the “teeming high net

worth individuals earning to have a stake in the company”. Jim Harrison Investment: also

have there affiliate head abroad with interest in so many Business concern. They are

into oil and gas, maritime, manufacturing, banking, insurance and other lucrative business

ventures, which their sole aim is making people to live above mediocrity and also

responsible. Jim Harrison Investment: has as their greatest assets high profile

professionals who study the market on daily basis

..... OUR INVESTMENT PLANS CHART........

Amount Day's Interest/Day Total Amount
    AMOUNT DAYS % INT TOTAL
    50,000 15 120 60,000 110,000
    70,000 15 130 91,000 161,000
    100.000 20 135 135,000 235,000
    200,000 25 80 180,000 380,000
    500,000 25 50 250,000 750,000

oil and gas PAYS UP TO 40% OF YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT DAILY.INVEST TODAY AND CRATE ROOM FOR YOUR

INCOMING DIVIDEND FOR INSTANCE:

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, KINDLY VISIT THE COMPANY WEBSITE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION HOW YOU

WILL OPERATE ALSO MULTIPLE INVESTMENTS IS ALLOWED.

That means you can invest any amount for any number of times you wish and still have your

interest multiplied to such number of times.

Example:

PROCEDURES TO BECOME AN INVESTOR WITH Jim Harrison Investment::
    1. CHOOSE ANY INVESTMENT PLAN YOU WANT

Below is the company full information, kindly visit or write them for more clarification to

your best understanding.

Jim Harrison Investment:.

Company website:.................... http://www.jimharrisoninvt.com/ng/

Company email:...................... [email protected]

Helpline:............................ +234 08174953445

Attn:............................... Mr. James (Managing Director)

Remain Blessed.
    pastor Emmanuel udo

blody thief

+ Reply