+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Affiliate Marketing the Smart Way - Nindlebooks

Affiliate Marketing the Smart Way - Nindlebooks

Generating an income by sharing, recommending, and promoting another company’s or person’s product or service.

In other words, when you help another company generate sales, you get a cut!

In this quick-hit reference guide, I’ll share ten tips to help you master affiliate marketing, but before that . . .

Affiliate Marketing is Awesome!

Here’s why:

You don’t have to create your own product, because someone else already did! All you have to do is send traffic through a link to that product, and everything after that is out of your
    hands.

Wait what? That’s it?

Well, sort of, which is why affiliate marketing has had such a BAD RAP lately. But, I’m trying to change that!

You see, affiliate marketing has become a huge part of my overall passive income portfolio, and I’ve picked up a few things over the years that have taught me what works, and what doesn’t. The number one reason people think so negatively about it is because influencers are abusing its power, recommending products and services primarily for the commissions, and not because they are truly helpful.

Every time I’ve put money first before serving my audience, I’ve failed.

The attention and trust you’ve built with your audience to have them even consider your recommendations is the most important asset you have. Don’t disrespect your audience by promoting something that won’t help them.

On this eBook, I’ll be sharing my Top 10 tips for affiliate marketing that I’ve picked up over the past few years. Some will be quick and obvious, while others not so much. But in order to hit a home run with your audience (and your commissions) when you recommend other products, these tips are vital. It’s quick and dirty for you, so you can get to work implementing these tips sooner rather than later. Good luck!

Buy from Nindlebooks

Price - N1000 only

Make your payment to Nindlebooks Director:

Stanley I. Kalu;
    Diamond Bank A/C – 0008610330
    (*Money Transfer or Bank Deposit*).

Then, text your "Name, E-mail Address, Name of eBook ordered" to 08086260159. Delivery: Your eBook will be delivered Same day

Note: Nindlebooks sells a large selection of PDF eBooks to all hand-held devices in Nigeria and offers free eBooks for every order. We have eBooks in Online Business, Entrepreneurship, Romance, Parenting, History, Biography and Memoir, Self Reliance, Career Planning and Job Hunting, Health, Religion and Spiritual, Literature and Fiction, Motivational, Business and Finance, How to Guide, etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails affiliate-marketing-smart-way.jpg  

+ Reply