Some people are not gifted in creating but they can manipulate/utilize what is created with great and excellent skill while some are gifted in doing both. An example is the FACEBOOK Social Networking Site. It was created by Mark Zuckerberg, yet this wonderful social platform has been effeciently used by few people who are endowed with astute skills to achieve unimaginable goals and success. İ consider myself one of those genius. Let me teach you some Tips and Tricks on Facebook that will make you achieve wonders; 25 of them. You will learn how to do the following:

1. Hide Your Online Status From Selected Friends:
So you want to use Facebook chat but don’t want some people to see your online status?
2. View a Friend’s Profile Without Messy Applications:

If you are like me, you often get annoyed by the dozens of silly applications that people have added to their profile. I will give you a script that allows you to view any profile without all those applications. The Mozilla Firefox web browser is a prerequisite for running the script.
3. Display Your Facebook Status On Your WordPress Blog:

Want to display your Facebook status updates on your WordPress blog? There is a plugin that does exactly that. It lets you display your status updates to a widget on your WordPress blog. I will give you this too
4. Access Facebook Chat Through Your Desktop:

No need to go to Facebook.com if all you want to do is use Facebook chat. You can do it right from your desktop.
5. Update Facebook Status From Firefox:

If you are a firefox addict you don’t need to use any other software to update your Facebook status. All you need is to simply install an add-on that I will give you and update your status right from your browser.
6. Create A Photo Collage From Pictures Of Your Facebook Friends:

Easily create a photo collage from profile pictures of all your Facebook friends using a simple Facebook app.
7. Add A New friend But Hide It From Your Status Update:

I will give you a great tutorial that walks you through the process of hiding specific actions from your status updates.
8. Schedule Facebook Messages To Be Sent Later:

If you want to schedule your Facebook messages to be sent sometime in the future, there is a simple tool to do that. You can also use it to schedule your status updates.
9. How To Share Flickr Photos On Facebook:

There is a Facebook application that lets you display your Flickr photos and photo sets on Facebook so your friends can view and comment on them without leaving Facebook.
10. How To Download Facebook Photo Albums:

Ever felt the need to download complete photo albums from Facebook. You can easily do it with of the two applications I will show you.
11. Upload Photos On Facebook From Your Phone:

All the smart phones like iPhone and Blackberry make it simple to upload photos to your Facebook account but how would you do it if you have a regular phone? I’ll show you.
12. Magic Circles On Facebook:

You might have heard about the Konami code that makes red blurry circles on your Facebook page. This might be one of the most popular Facebook hidden tricks. Here’s how it looks. I will also show you how to stop it.

13. Use Your Facebook Like A Pirate:

Do you love talking like a pirate? You can set your Facebook to appear like a pirate page by doing simple click.
14. How To Insert Cool Symbols In Your Status Updates:
Make your status updates interesting by inserting cool symbols.
15. Automatically Poke Friends That Poke You:

Don’t have enough time to poke back friends who poke you on Facebook? You can Automate it.
16. Upload Photos From PicasaTo Facebook:

Upload photos to your Facebook account directly from Picasa.
17. Search Facebook Like A Pro:

Not everybody knows how powerful Facebook search is. Similar to any large search engine, Facebook search has a lot of advanced options to help you search like a pro. For example if you are looking for a person named John Marsh and filter your results down to only people who are married, you can try name: John Marsh status:married. A complete list of search tips for Facebook can be found in a secret place that I will show you.

18. How To Update Facebook Status From Gmail

19. How To Access Gmail From Facebook:

20. See Facebook Twitter style:

If you love Twitter more than Facebook, you can view your Facebook just like you view your Twitter using a simple script.
21. Import Facebook Friends To Twitter:

There is a simple tool that lets you find all your Facebook friends that are using Twitter so you can easily follow them.
22. Access Facebook From Microsoft Outlook:

This is a great tip for people attending colleges or working in places that block Facebook, but allow you access to Microsoft Outlook. All you need do is to Simply install a plugin that I’ll give you and access Facebook from Outlook.
23. Display Your Facebook Status Upside Down:

This is a cool and fun trick. You can display your status updates that will look like this: "ʍouʞ ʇsnɯ noʎ sʞɔıɹʇ puɐ sdıʇ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ 52"
24. Update Facebook Status Using Twitter:

Wouldn’t you love to update your status on both Facebook and Twitter at the same time?
25. Download Videos From Facebook:

Facebook has one of the largest collection of user uploaded videos.You can download most of the videos from Facebook by using…

ATTENTION: I have compiled these Tips and Tricks into a mini ebook which will be sent to your email. I will also send you an additional ebook on HOW TO MAKE MONEY USING FACEBOOK. To get instant access to this package, Simply text a N200 MTN recharge card pin and your email address to 08020838536. THESE SHOULD BE THE CHEAPEST OFFER you ever did pay for. I could have charged nothing less than 1K to share this powerful info but I don't need.