+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: $100 Daily Legally

Re: $100 Daily Legally

hi seyemon,
    the confidence u hav exuded in most of ur replies is without precedent in this forum.
    i appreciate the fact that u ar considering a review of the price downwards.

i spoke to u recently from abuja as per one -on-one training.

am still trying to mobilize the needed cash.
    tank u

I am only considering a reduction on the price of the manual,the one on one training charge remains constant,formerly I charge 50k reduced to 20k,I don't think I will have to make any further reduction,you can check my for the former prices,50poundsperhour. b l ogspot.com

Whats d reduced & last price for ur manual? Is it as effective as one on one training? cos how come u agreed to reduce the price of ur manual but didnt agree to reduce the price for one on one anyway if the price is ok for my pocket at present, would consider. I saw ur last post about me. I am not a bank pls im just struggling like every other person. your prices actually scared me away.

@ Lamardanx
    I quite understand the economic situation of the country, most salary earners spend what they get at the end of the month on transportation and feeding with nothing to save, a man called me sometimes ago and told me he earns just =N= 11,000 only monthly,A man with 2 kids I wonder how he will survive with such meager sum every month ,though am a student but I fend for myself and I know what it takes.Concerning the post I made about you,I want you to try and market a product and someone who doesn't know you before suddenly comes up and try to mar your reputation,I felt bad,you know we are human beings we tend to respond to such things.

The manual and one on one training issue.

The manual is self explanatory but may not be so understandable to some people who don't have previous knowledge of the internet that's why I decided to make my self available for one on one training for this reason and also to erase doubts about how effective the inventory is.

For the manual I reduce the price to =N= 7500
    The price for one on one training remains the same.

Thanks All

@seyemon,
    i did visit ur site and was able to verify that actually u hav slashed the price from 50k to the present 20k as per one-on-one training.
    i see ur concept as a lifeline (i pray) giving the fact that my financial state has deteriorated.

fellow forumite lets keep up the struggle.

I have been reading this thread with interest over time. I must say am impressed at both the creator of the thread an the contributors. I greet you all.

@ Enigmani

I think you are on the right track by being on the sideline watching the match as it goes,for me the author it has not been an easy ride,from accusations to questions and so on and for the subscribers most of which are afraid of the possibility of my claims,they are afraid of loosing their hard earned money. Maybe you should advise them to hook up for the live training that would clear their doubts and yours too,lol,laughing,aren't you? you must be asking in your mind now that how do I know,very simple,if you aint afraid too,you would have come for the mouth watering inventory coaching.Its been fun anyway.Thanks

its been a long time

You need flash player,I think I given a very reasonable reduction on the price of the training,formerly it was =N= 50,000 someone on this forum confirmed that on my blog

SCAM!

If you are interested in sports betting

then pay a visit to http://naijasportsbet..com/ and you will glad you did.

@kindolf,behave ursef,ve u bin scammd? Look 4 anoda thread 2 do dat @kaycee,beta stil,creat ur thread

@kindolf

i expect u to leave ur comments as other have done rather than the leaving a danger sign. lets us debate for and against like the intellectuals that we are.
    i appreciate ur post in some forums in which i equally commented. pls having followed the thread endeavour to leave ur comments for the purpose of clarity and objectivity.
    thank u.
    well done fellow forumites

+ Reply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast