YOUR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH BEGINS HERE Truly, this is where your journey to financial breakthrough star.

I'll try to keep it short and sweet. BEFORE YOU GET STARTED TAKE NOTE OF THIS!!! To get started just copy this whole page and it in your notepad or e-mail compose mail. Simply follow the instructions below and in 2 to 3 weeks, you will have as much as $32,000 dollars in your Liberty Reserve account or even more. Most people respond to this program because of the low investment ($8 dollars)

WORK STARTS HERE!!!

Now this is the list of Liberty Reserve ID and E-mails you are going to work with:

1. U5269913 E-mail[email protected]

2. U0223862 E-mail:[email protected]

3. U2147742 E-mail: [email protected]

4. U3492490 E-mail: [email protected]

FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW
1ST STEP: Log in to your Liberty Reserve account on a separate page. Go to your account section and click transfer or donate $4 to the first person's and $4 to the fourth person's account.

2ND STEP: Send an email to the 1st person email address. Just write 'PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR LIST' then send. Also send email to the 4th person email address. Just write 'I HAVE JOINED' then send

3RD STEP; Now highlight copy and this whole page on your "composed mail" in your mail box

4TH STEP; Edit it by deleting or stroking off the first person's Liberty Reserve ID and e-mail address. Re-number it so that the second person becomes the 1st,3rd person becomes the 2nd, 4th person becomes the 3rd, while you insert your own Liberty Reserve account ID and e-mail address on the 4th position.

REMEMBER, this is done after you have donated to the 1st and the 4th person before you re-number them. 5TH STEP; Send or forward the message to many people as you like so by the time your ID and email address gets to the 1st position, thousands of dollars must have rolled into your Liberty Reserve account