+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: YORDEL AFRICA is Recruiting

YORDEL AFRICA is Recruiting

Brief History of YORDEL
    AFRICA: The Youth Resource, Development, Education, and Leadership Centre for Africa (YORDEL AFRICA) is a youth focused, non-governmental, organization established with the goal of identifying, training and equipping the youth for responsible leadership. YORDEL AFRICA specifically seeks to motivate the youth to demonstrate virtues that will impact positively on the society.
    YORDEL AFRICA, established in 1993 was founded to reach to and respond to the needs of Africa’s youth in the areas of Formal and Non- Formal Education, Environmental Preservation, Economic Empowerment, Girl Child Issues, Social, Political and Human Rights Education for the emergence of responsible leadership in Africa and generally guaranteeing tomorrow’s world through today’s initiative on the youth. The organization is located at 1 Obiagu Road, Ogui New Layout, Enugu.
    Needs the following for immediate employment;

• Secretary/Admin Officer
    The Candidate is expected to manage the outfit and its staff and must have the following qualities;
    ? Good interpersonal Relationship
    ? Quality Communication Skills
    ? Able to use initiatives and works with no supervision
    ? Proficient In Microsoft Words, Excel and Power point
    ? Very Smart and Proactive
    ? Little knowledge of Finance and Accounts is an advantage
    The above candidate must be a lady between the ages 26-30 years, with OND qualification. She must be staying in Enugu. Experience is not needed but capability matters a lot.

• Business Development Officer/ PA
    The candidate must be
    ? Result oriented
    ? Able to source for business opportunities
    ? Manage and coordinate the affairs of the Executive Director
    ? Proactive and very Smart
    ? Quality Communications Skills
    ? Thorough and Adaptability in Nature
    The above Candidate must be a male between the ages 26- 32 years, with OND, HND, or B.sc qualification. He must be staying in Enugu, but will be ready to travel out anytime the need arrives. An experience is not needed but capability matters a lot.

Interested Candidates for the above vacancies should send there resumes to yordel2001@yahoo,not later then 2weeks from the date posted.

Re: YORDEL AFRICA is Recruiting

Being a female,qualifies me for position number1,having a Bsc disqualifies me(so I thnk)
    Havin a Bsc qualifies me for positn NO.2, but bein a female dsqualifies me.
    What do I do plz?

Re: YORDEL AFRICA is Recruiting

PLS I TRY SENDING MY CV TO THE STATED EMAIL ADDRESS,BUT NOT GOING THROUGH..AM A GRADUATE OF MARKETING WITH A SECOUNDCLASS UPPER DIVISION,AND WITH PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE ON NIM,AND NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MARKETING NIGERIA..I HAVE ATTACHED MY C.V HERE...AND AM CURRENTLY STAYING IN ENUGU. I CAN REACHED ON 08036816980

[attachment deleted by admin]

+ Reply