Job Position: Driver
- 3 years’ work experience as a driver in an international organization, embassy or UN system with a safe driving record.
- Completion of secondary education is required.
- Valid Driver’s license is required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Working knowledge of another UN official language is an asset.
Application Closing Date
- 27th January, 2017.
Mode Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications which must include an attachment, the completed UN Women Personal History Form (P-11) and CV demonstrating qualification, technical competencies and experience relevant to the assignment. Application letter should be addressed to: The Programme Manager, Women Peace and Security, Un Women.
Application should be submitted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org the subject for the application should be application for Driver.
Hard copy to:
WAEC Building 2nd Floor,
10 Zambezi Crescent,
PMB 2851, Maitama,
Note: Applications without the completed P-11 form are incomplete and will not be considered for further assessment.