Job Title: Senior Controller
- Completion of the quarterly and annual regulatory filings (including financial, tax, audit, …) ; preparation of assigned Quarterly and Annual Statutory Statement pages/schedules.
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency of all standard procedures
- Assist with annual external audit. Complete requested materials. Assist in preparing assigned schedules for the annual and interim audit.
- Ad-hoc support to the business as required
- Provide support in all admin matters liaising with external providers (lawyers, PROs, auditors, recruiting companies,…)
- Provide technical expertise to the Financial Accounting team during the production of annual statutory accounts, month close & tax compliance
- Manage and prepare all partner and customer reports
- Make sure that all regulatory guidance and internal policies & procedures are followed as well as Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Coordinate with banks such as cleared check differences, bank fee anomalies, targeted balance calculations and enhancements to online services, and act as Bank liaison.
- Preparation of monthly management report and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives. Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
- University degree
- MBA desirable
- Accounting Qualification (ACCA, CIMA,…)
- Excellent PC & spreadsheet/access skills.
- Fluent English.
- Hands-on, team player; business minded; ability to interact effectively as a business partner with other departments.
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure their requirements are met
- Able to continuously assess team performance and suggest process improvements on an ongoing basis
- Attention to detail; ability to understand all aspects of the business and to provide creative solutions and analysis.