Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites. determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Design or create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Portfolio in this format: Korede’s CV_Portfolio in one single document to: [email protected]