- A Bachelor’s degree in Library or Information Science with three years’ experience in cataloging in a digitalized library setting.
- Technological familiarity with computers, photocopiers, scanners and printers is desired.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Intermediate to expert level competence with MS Office and database applications.
- Dependable and flexible with regard to hours.
- Enthusiasm, energy, accuracy, organization and service-orientation.
- Willingness and ability to learn new library procedures, ability to work independently and adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to undertake self-directed tasks when necessary.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to supervise volunteers.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Experience using Koha and other automated library systems.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their resumes/CV’s, cover letters and references to [email protected] The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted