Job Title: General Manager, Business Development and Strategy
- In this position, the appointee will be responsible for leading the business development team from the front, and provide support in the areas of business strategy development and implementation.
- The successful candidate will also be assigned responsibilities for the direct supervision of some of the SBU's of the firm to ensure operational effectiveness and profitability.
- You will be a senior electrical, electronic, instrumentation or mechanical engineer; preferably with a business qualification (MBA, MSC).
- You will have had strong business development and project management skills acquired in engineering practice, or in Engineering and/or Management Consulting.
- You will be entrepreneurial, personable, have excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills as the basis for interacting at senior management levels to facilitate effective business development and profitability.
- You will be familiar with budgets, performance management and financial reports.
3rd March, 2017.
Mode Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV's to: [email protected] using the position as subject title of your mail.