Job Position: IT Auditor
- She/he is also expected to evaluate the reliability of data from IT systems which have an impact on the financial statement.
- She/he is to ascertain the level of compliance with applicable laws, policies and standards in relation to IT as well as check if there are instances of extravagance, inefficiencies and wastage in the use and management of IT systems.
- Ensure 100% compliance to change management procedures to handle in a standardized manner all requests (including maintenance and patches) for changes to applications, procedures, processes, system and service parameters, and the underlying platforms;
- Assess the control risk associated with change request of changes within IT infrastructure and Applications;
Job Position: Audit of IT Governance:
- NSE’s IT senior management team is engaged in aligning IT strategic plans with current and future business needs
- NSE’s IT performance monitoring and evaluation process reviews: definition of relevant performance indicators, systematic and timely reporting, and timely action upon discovery of deviations
- Review and ensure that identification and allocation of IT costs are understood by the senior management to enable NSE make informed decisions regarding the use of IT services
- Extensive knowledge of internal control principles, audit practises and compliance in an IT related Field.
- Must be able to build strong partnership with MOT and other staff, communicate with a wide variety of audience in a clear understandable language.
- Experience in IT Audit
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Economics, Information technology or a similar field
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Audit), ICAN, ACCA added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: [email protected]