I always knew that there would be a way out in the market. Sincerely, I did not discover the loophole all alone by myself. I have been trading forex since 2007 and trust me I have used many strategies ranging from Robots to custom and specialized indicators. I have used signal services also. Please note this loophole has nothing to do with indicators. Infact indicators conform to obey the direction of the loophole. This occurs once a day. So we set Pending Orders and thats all for the day. We can make up to 10 to 50 pips per day. Its a loophole that happens in every monday to thursday. The market ALWAYS move in the direction. The second part of the discovery tells the direction to trade on sundays. (Note that the forex market begins on Sunday nights and not mondays). Have you ever noticed that the market almost never opens where it closed on friday night? Check any currency pair. You would see that every sunday night(just before monday) price suddenly jumps up (or down). This could be as much as 30pips. This is the key. The goodnews is that it happens in all currency pairs. So you can trade this strategy on all pairs of your choice. But call me first to tell you how to know the direction. Up or Down. This is sunday special.
If you are interested in getting this loophole strategy, call me. My number is 08088000252

If you want to learn forex from scratch, just call me. 08088000252