private use? whatever type you need, we
    can design it 4u.
    Whether its 4 Product Inventory, Business
    Management, HR operations, Caliberation
    etc. So embrace the new trend and run
    your business with less stress.
    Call PAUL ON 08182492421

Re: Software Development

Dear Cipha, I would like to put up your post on my site www.naijalists.com for wider audience for Software dev services.

I hope this is acceptable practice

Kind regards

DRIVER URGENTLY NEEDED!!!!!!!
    A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN DRIVER IS NEEDED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYEMNT:
    Qualification:

• O.N.D (Minimum of S.S.C.E)
    • Good command of English
    • Born again christian
    • Applicants must have a vAlid drivers licence
    • with at least 3years of driving experience
    • Residing around OJOTA, KETU, MILE 12, Berger, IKEJA AXIS

Interested applicants should forward their c.v’s and application letter to :
    [email protected]

addressing the application to:

the HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER,
    OXYTANE FRANCHISE NIGERIA,
    RANDLE AVENUE,
    SURULERE.

Also call: 08070709693, or 07039810971, And/or 08032302525

Make Money Your Slave In 2 Weeks Right Now Like Me.

It pains me seeing some Nigerian youths begging for money when they can easily generate it themselves using some of these amazing strategies in this write-up.

It will be absolute wickedness if I hold on to this information knowing full well that some Nigerian unemployed or underemployed youths out there are experiencing difficulties in making money and also losing their hard earned money daily to fake systems and strategies that never worked.

I don’t have time to talk rubbish because; my achievements speak volume for me.
    I discovered these tested and trusted strategies and I have decided to be more generous for all that are doubting to see me making Nigerians youths financially independence.

Now, do you want to learn how to Design Simple But Clean Professional Looking Websites or do you want to host some of the websites that you have already designed so that anybody in the whole wide World can see what your goods and services is all about online or do you want to have your own Online Business Website or Online Business Shop created for you so that, you can start marketing to millions of Nigerians online right now or around the World. Or better still, you want to get your own Clean London Fairly Used Laptops and E-Books that will change your financial life for good, like never before?

If you say yes to all these questions above; please, go straight and see for yourself the full details about my self-achievements and how you too can achieve financial freedom at www.tonylaptops247.com Click on E-Books And Web Design Sections of my Website Web Pages and Read Everything Right in There.

And you will be glad you deed!

Finally, if you are convinced and believed in what I did or what am doing or what I have done so far, please, go to the Contact Us section of my website webpage and pick up your mobile phone right away and call me with the number you see there and call me or email me so that, we can talk on how you can say poverty, shame and disgrace bye-bye forever!

Thanks. From Tony.

FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT BY R.C.C.G. make N63,000 for 10 days or N340,000 before End of this Month

Permit me to introduce myself, I am Pastor JAMES AKABUWEZE of THE

REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD RCCG-Amazing Grace Parish Nasarawa

Qtrs., Biu Rd, Gombe and also a Forex trader/instructor. I am an information editor of the SUCCESS DIGEST MAGAZINE and also the MODERATOR

of the FOREX BOARD in WEALTH PACKAGE FORUM.

Basically I am a member of THE NAIJAPALS FORUM ; and I wish to share with you a very vital and interesting information about Forex.

Forex is a trade that gives money within a twinkle of an eye if you really know the strategy and medius operandi behind it.

I learnt about it but i wasn't an expert in trading it. I encountered many losses while trading until I decided to quit.

As I quited, I saw a testimony about a Forex investment company that has experts working for them.

They gave people the opportunity to invest with them and get their dividends promptly.

As a trained Forex trader i inquired for their mode of operation and I realized that they were working very well.

I gave them a practical trial by investing with them and to my greatest surprise, at the end of my investment plan days, I received my dividends

without much ado. I realized I could make more money by referring people through their REFERRAL BONUS PACKAGE

and as well I also realized that I can earn from Forex without even trading it by myself.

I am so happy because I can have time for my editorial and ministerial gospel work and still earn from Forex easily.

I am now a current investor of the network and also making more money from them through my chains of referral campaign networks and news publishing.

I wish to introduce you to the business and also earn my bonus package while you earn from your individual investment.

The chance is open for every individual and co-operative investors as they are there to work for us.

BELOW IS THE INVESTMENT PACKAGES:

AMOUNT.........DAYS......DAILY INTEREST.....INVESTMENT INTEREST.......ROI
    50,000.............10..............3,500.......... ...........35,000.....................85,000
    100,000...........10..............7,000........... ..........70,000.....................170,000
    200,000...........10..............14,000.......... .........140,000....................340,000
    300,000...........11..............21,000.......... .........231,000....................531,000
    400,000...........12..............28,000.......... .........336,000....................736,000
    500,000...........15..............35,000.......... .........525,000....................1,025,000

METHOD OF OPERATION.............

If you invest N50,000 naira with the company
    the company uses it to trade on forex and makes 10% interest daily of

your initial investment for 10 working days which will total up to 100%

interest at the end of the 10 working days investment interest plan.

After that, the company pays you 70% interest and takes 30% as their share of the investment.

it's simple and easy invest N50,000 for 10 working days.

forex pays....................................... 10% daily of your initial investment

10% multiplied by 10 days =................. 100%

you take..........................................70% of N50,000 = N35,000

the company takes..............................30% of N50,000 = N15,000

total =............................................100% of N50,000 = N50,000

N85,000 will be your ROI for investing N50,000 with the company for just 10 working days.

In all you will get your N50,000 initial investment and N35,000 interest = N85,000 in 10 days .

The same procedure is applicable when you invest N500,000, N400,000,

N300,000, N200,000 and N100,000

Company Name:...............DENNIS WILL INVESTMENT NETWORK
    Email Address:[email protected]
    Helpline:........................+234- 809 351 8511

If you are interested to know more about the network,you can personally contact me via

Pastor James Akabuweze,
    THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
    RCCG-Amazing Grace Parish Nasarawa Qtrs., Biu Rd, Gombe
    Email: [email protected]
    GSM: 08153112963

Remain Blessed
    JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

A highly reputable Finacial Risk and Investment company needs the services of qualified Sales Executives/Risk Advisors in their new Ikeja Regional Office.
    Interested person(s) should please send their details to [email protected] from now till July ending.
    Please note: your GSM number should be the subject of your mail and people residing in Lagos and environ only.

A highly reputable Finacial Risk and Investment company needs the services of qualified Sales Executives/Risk Advisors in their new Ikeja Regional Office.
    Interested person(s) should please send their details to [email protected] from now till July ending.
    Please note: your GSM number should be the subject of your mail and people residing in Lagos and environ only.

GNI LIFE Plc
    We are one of the largest and reputable life/general
    insurance and investment company with networks of
    branches/Agency Offices across Nigeria and
    investment in some West African Countries.
    Following our growth and expansion plan,
    we seek to recruit energetic, result
    oriented, self motivated and well
    focused LIFE INSURANCE SALES
    EXECUTIVE into our marketing department
    to fill the position of Unit
    Managers and Sales Executives.
    After a comprehensive training, we offer
    career opportunity, job security and a
    unique opportunity to earn your dream
    income, while marketing the most
    attractive range of savings, Annuity,
    investment, and Group Life products.
    Qualifications
    B.Sc, HND, NCE & TCII
    SEX: Both Male & Female
    Marketing experience not essential
    adequate training will be provided.
    Method of Application
    If you are hungry for success and you
    believe in yourself, forward your Curriculum
    Vitae to the office of the General Manager-
    Marketing through this email
    address: [email protected]
    Deadline: 31/07/2013

You too can be the boss. Join the winning team, www.greenlifeonefamily.com and build up a business for yourself. You can work part time or full time the choice is your. And with as little as 2500,and a positive attitude you are sure to be established. Call or sms chioma on 08030927060 or 08090840244 for more info

You too can be the boss. Join the winning team, www.greenlifeonefamily.com and build up a business for yourself. You can work part time or full time the choice is your. And with as little as 2500,and a positive attitude you are sure to be established. Call or sms chioma on 08030927060 or 08090840244 for more info

Our company GNI Life Plc. which is a subsidiary of Great Nigeria group, is in urgent need of the expertise of young and agile Graduates to be employed into its Marketing services department. We are in partnership with NAICOM, NIA, CIIN and some other Insurance bodies and affiliates. As part of our social responsibility, our company is Massively recruiting Graduates from different fields. We are concern about reducing to the barest minimum, the increasing rate of youth unemployment in the Country. Therefore, our firm is urgently employing for the following positions; *Business Management Executives, *Sales/ Marketing Executives *Administrative Officers *Customer Relation Executives. Old and New Graduates from different fields of study with 0-2year Working Experience. HOW TO APPLY: interested applicants should forward a copy of their Cv to [email protected] with a cover letter indicating your position of interest.

Our company GNI Life Plc. which is a subsidiary of Great Nigeria group, is in urgent need of the expertise of young and agile Graduates to be employed into its Marketing services department. We are in partnership with NAICOM, NIA, CIIN and some other Insurance bodies and affiliates. As part of our social responsibility, our company is Massively recruiting Graduates from different fields. We are concern about reducing to the barest minimum, the increasing rate of youth unemployment in the Country. Therefore, our firm is urgently employing for the following positions; *Business Management Executives, *Sales/ Marketing Executives *Administrative Officers *Customer Relation Executives. Old and New Graduates from different fields of study with 0-2year Working Experience. HOW TO APPLY: interested applicants should forward a copy of their Cv to [email protected] with a cover letter indicating your position of interest

Our company GNI Life Plc. which is a subsidiary of Great Nigeria group, is in urgent need of the expertise of young and agile Graduates to be employed into its Marketing services department. We are in partnership with NAICOM, NIA, CIIN and some other Insurance bodies and affiliates. As part of our social responsibility, our company is Massively recruiting Graduates from different fields. We are concern about reducing to the barest minimum, the increasing rate of youth unemployment in the Country. Therefore, our firm is urgently employing for the following positions; *Business Management Executives, *Sales/ Marketing Executives *Administrative Officers *Customer Relation Executives. Old and New Graduates from different fields of study with 0-2year Working Experience. HOW TO APPLY: interested applicants should forward a copy of their Cv to [email protected] with a cover letter indicating your position of interest

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast