Now, before you accuse us of being biased. I am telling you that we have enough men filling this position already, so we need women to join in.

If you are smart, confident and can express yourself in a coherent manner, this job is for you. We are Nigeria's most dynamic property firm and we are looking for high achievers (not necessarily paper qualifications). We are not going to set an age limit for this position, but suffice to say that you must have a positive mindset.

I know you have probably applied to countless places and are wondering: Is this not just another waste of my time I beg to say NO!

If you are even remotely interested, do yourself a favour and send an application letter with your CV as a word attachment to [email protected] (If you like, you can also add your passport photograph). This job is largely commission based although there might be consideration for your transportation.

For further enquiries, please call 08099527777.

Thank you.

P.S: You must be at least an undergraduate of an higher institution to be considered for this job.