Job Title: Research Associate
- Ability to search, absorb and process information
- Demonstrable verbal and writing skills
- Abilities to understand and interpret quantitative data
- High aptitude to learning
- Good knowledge of qualitative And quantitative research methods
- A deep interest in public policy research and policy analysis
- A university degree in Political Science, International Relations, History and Philosophy.
- NYSC or Exception certificate
- Only those qualified are encouraged to apply
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and short motivation statement in a single attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org