Hi friends!
Its realy exciting to have this forum with you guys.Today i just want to bring our attention to one terrible mistake or better still a trap most of us often subject ourselves to. BRAND LOYALTY AND THE MISCONCEPTION ABOUT MAINTAINING A LAZER BEAM FOCUS.
Most of us delibrately close our mind to new emerging opportunities simply because our uplines,team members and even mentors are still with the company.I encourage you to read up the book STREET SMART NETWORK MARKETING.This book shows that our companies are the financial vehichle we use to ride to our land of financial freedom.Most company lets face it are actualy old.most of the big earners have enjoyed pioneer advantage and its no wonder they are usualy our refference point in terms of arguing over who earns more with other company.
Lazer focus is a doctrine that has been used by uplines to kill the curiousity of team members not to have an open mind to any other opportunity.the underlying truth is that uplines wont wont you to break off what they are building.A true networker is one that knows what he/she wants no matter any enticement.However if your financial vehichle is not moving fast enough its probably not cathching up with the ferraris of mordern network marketing companies.Randy Gage if you must know changed companies for more than 3times:the rest is history.If you are one of the RANDY GAGE around the block ive got good news for you.WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN RAW DOLLARS EVERY FRIDAY IN A FREE DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT OPENED FOR YOU BY THIS NEW COMPANY?WOULD IT EXCITE YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE CREATED A PERSINALISED WEBSITE AND A BACK OFFICE WILL BE CREATED FOR YOU ON THE WEB?YOU WILL BE A PROUD DISTRIBUTOR OF THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY?YOU WILL BE EARNING FROM 7 POWERFUL WAYS?YOU MAY BE AMONG THE FIRST 10 THOUSAND NIGERIANDS TO BE PART OF THIS?Friends there are stil more to know about this wave that is sweeping America and the world join the wave and be amond the 10 million millioneers Paul zane Pilzer talked about in the next few years. If you are smart enough you will be the first to text your name,email,phone number and location to 08037863449.You will be forwarded an invitation and be requeted if you will like to be pre-enrolled on- line.Start texting now. PLS TEXT ONLY .Please this if for my serious network marketers only not for job seekers of unambitious individuals.
I will be communicating with you guys later need to do my bussiness on other social network sites.
BE COOL !