+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Oyo State Road Traffic Management Authority (OYRTMA) Recruitment

Oyo State Road Traffic Management Authority (OYRTMA) Recruitment

Greenlight Signal Concepts Limited has been engaged by Oyo State Government to recruit intelligent, focused and energetic individuals as pioneer staff members for her para-military traffic management outfit – Oyo State Road Traffic Management Authority (OYRTMA).

The government of Oyo State intends to make OYRTMA a world class, responsive and responsible traffic management organization and hereby calls for applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:

A ROAD TRAFFIC OFFICER GRADE II GL. 08

METHOD OF ENTRY:
    By direct appointment of candidates possessing a First Degree in any of the following Disciplines:
    Social Sciences, Basic Sciences, Medical Sciences, Engineering, Humanities and Law.
    Candidates must not be more than 30 years & must possess:

(i) Evidence of Computer Literacy
    (ii) N. Y. S. C. discharge or exemption certificate.

B ROAD TRAFFIC OFFICER GRADE I GL. 09

METHOD OF ENTRY

By direct appointment of candidates possessing the qualifications specified in (A) above plus Masters Degree OR BL LLB, AGE: Not more than 30 years Height: Male (1.67m), Female (1.65m)

C SENIOR ROAD TRAFFIC OFFICER GL. 10

METHOD OF ENTRY:

As in (B) with 3 years post-graduate or post-call experience.

D PRINCIPAL ROAD TRAFFIC OFFICER GL. 12

METHOD OF ENTRY:

As in (B) with 6 years post-graduate or post-call experience.

E ASSISTANT CHIEF ROAD TRAFFIC OFFICER GL. 13

METHOD OF ENTRY:

As in (B) above with 9 years post-graduate or post-call experience.

F CHIEF ROAD TRAFFIC OFFICER GL. 14

METHOD OF ENTRY:

As in (B) above with 12 years post-graduate or post-call experience.

G TRAFFIC ASSISTANT GRADE II (Mechanic, Motor Drivers, Dispatch Rider) GL. 06

METHOD OF ENTRY:

By direct appointment of candidates possessing:

(i) OND Mechanical Engineering with 1-year accident-free driving experience or Senior School Certificate with 4 credits at not more than 2 sittings and valid Class E Driving License

OR

(ii) Craft Certificate Grade 1 plus valid Class E Driving License with 5-year accident-free driving experience.

Evidence of computer literacy.

H ROAD TRAFFIC ASSISTANT GRADE II GL. 06

METHOD OF ENTRY:

(i) O.N.D.

OR

(ii) Senior School Certificate with 4 credits including Maths & English with 4 years experience & evidence of computer literacy.

OR

(iii) West African School Certificate or GCE in Shorthand & Typewriting at 100/50 words per minute respectively plus a recognized certificate in English, Office Routine & Secretarial Practice.

I TRAFFIC ASSISTANT (Motor Driver) GRADE I GL. 07

METHOD OF ENTRY:

By direct appointment of candidates possessing O.N.D. with 2 years accident-free driving experience or H.N.D. with 1 year accident-free driving experience

OR

Craft Certificate Grade 1 plus valid class E driver’s license with 6 years accident-free driving experience.

[ APPLY FOR THIS JOB ]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    J TRAFFIC ASSISTANT GL 07 (General Duties)

METHOD OF ENTRY:

By direct appointment of candidates possessing H. N. D. in Business Studies/Administration, Public Administration or Statistics from a recognized Institution.

[ APPLY FOR THIS JOB ]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    K HIGHER TRAFFIC ASSISTANT (Motor Driver) GL08

METHOD OF ENTRY:

(i) OND with 5 years Class E Driver’s License OR

(ii) HND with 2 years Class E Driver’s License

With evidence of computer literacy.

L HIGHER TRAFFIC ASSISTANT GL. 08 (General Duties)

METHOD OF ENTRY:

By direct appointment of H.N.D holder in Accountancy or Business Administration/Engineering/Statistics from a recognized institution OR Diploma in Law.

Evidence of computer literacy.

M SENIOR TRAFFIC ASSISTANT GL. 09 (General Duties)

METHOD OF ENTRY:

By direct appointment of H.N.D. holder in Accountancy, Business Administration, Engineering/Statistics with 3 years post-qualification experience and evidence of computer literacy.

N PRINCIPAL TRAFFIC ASSISTANT GRADE I (General Duties) GL. 10

METHOD OF ENTRY:

By direct appointment of H. N. D. holder in Accountancy, Business Administration, Engineering/Statistics with 6 years post-qualification experience and evidence of computer literacy.

O PRINCIPAL TRAFFIC ASSISTANT GRADE I (General Duties) GL. 12

METHOD OF ENTRY:

By direct appointment of H.N.D. holder in Accountancy, Business Administration, Engineering/Statistics with 9 years post-graduate experience and evidence of Computer literacy.

P CHIEF TRAFFIC ASSISTANT GRADE I GL. 13 (Chief Road Marshal)

METHOD OF ENTRY:

By direct appointment of H.N.D. holders in Accountancy, Business Administration, Engineering/Statistics with 12 years post-graduate experience with evidence of computer literacy.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE

Candidates with requisite qualifications for the positions highlighted above are to apply as follows:

Buy “Greenlight” Employment Scratch Card from Oceanic Bank or FCMB branches across the country at a cost of N1,000.00 excluding bank charges.

Log on to www.greenlightsignal.com/enterpin.php with the PIN code obtained from the scratch card and complete the employment form. Click the “submit” button when you have fully completed the form.

A copy of the completed Application Form is automatically sent to your email box. Access your box, print the Form and complete Section I for Confidential Report.

When invited for employment test/interview, bring the completed Application Form along with the following documents:

Two recent passport photographs

Academic Certificates

NYSC or Exemption Certificate as applicable

Local Government Identification Certificate

Applicants can apply for a maximum of two positions but a separate scratch card is required for each position.

Application closes in three weeks. Access to this recruitment portal will be denied from midnight Monday, 25th October, 2010.

IMPORTANT – Please note that the minimum height requirement for male is (1.67m) and (1.65m) for female.

Only successful applicants will be further contacted.

Re: Oyo State Road Traffic Management Authority (OYRTMA) Recruitment

goood guy keep it on. but hope it ill not be hijack by politicians.
    zacheaus

+ Reply