Nigerian Stock Exchange Company - Our client, one of the major Stock Market companies in Nigeria, seeks to recruit for the position of a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director and several others.
Position: Managers/Admin Officers/Accountants/Auditors/Brokers/Engineers/I.T Officers/Logistics Personnel/Customer care officer/Procurement officer/Drivers
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Human Resources is responsible for implementing HR policies & programs, and managing all aspects of employee relations and development. The incumbent will manage staffing & recruiting, organizational development, performance management, training, compensation & benefits administration, and employee counseling services. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, and have excellent communication & leadership skills
- Develop organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implement human resource strategies by establishing department accountability, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations.
- Manage human resource operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develop human resource operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplish special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Create organizational development and employee training programs.
- Ensure employee safety, wellness, welfare, health, happiness and manage company charity and sponsorship policies and programs.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new labour legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Develop an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality’ continuous improvement, team work and high performance.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- A good university/polytechnic degree.
- Masters degree in Human Resources and/or Professional Certification in Human Resources will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a well structured organization.
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with applications such as word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including: listening, coaching and training.
- Strong leadership, project management and time management skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationship and work with all levels staff.
- Solid business acumen, management reporting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy when preparing and entering information.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Candidates must base in Lagos State
Successful candidates should forward their C.V to email@example.com