Applications are invited from suitably qualified and self-motivated candidates for recruitment as Tellers in our Company.
Applicants should have National Diploma or National Certificate of Education, from recognized Polytechnics and Colleges of Education.
Successful candidates will be required to go through a structured induction and training programme, preparatory to deployment for duties in the Company. Only smart and numerate candidates with good communication skills need apply.
Candidates are also to note that:
* Applications must be submitted on-line only, as hard copies will neither be accepted nor processed.
* Multiple applications will result in the disqualification of candidates
* Only short listed candidates will be invited for Aptitude Test
* Invitation for Aptitude Test will be sent through e-mail addresses to candidates.
* Candidates must indicate e-mail addresses and GSM numbers on their applications.
The Company provides a motivating work environment, which stimulates good performance and enables staff grow to the peak of their chosen careers. Remuneration is competitive and in line with industry benchmarks.
Furthermore, all communication on the recruitment process would be done on-line. Candidates are therefore advised to visit our website regularly and keep their mobile lines and e-mail addresses active.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates who meet these specifications are required to apply by clicking HERE