Contrary to what you have been hearing before,

----that you need to win nearly all your bet before it can be profitable.

It’s a all fat lies!

You only need to win over 57% of all your bets for it to be profitable,you don’t need to be above that but if you can its ok but I can tell you from experience that it’s a very rare case for punter to have above 60% strike rate in the long run.

Here is a quick example of how it works:

Bank roll N10,000 (Your Investment)

Bet Amount per ticket – 5% of your bankroll (N500)

Win rate – 57 %

Game bet 21 (3 game a day)

Win – 12 games

Losses – 8 games

Profit N500 times 4 = 2000

Percentage weekly profit = 20%

With 20% weekly profit,

Using the power of compound Interest you can turn your Initial Investment of N10,000 t0 N340,000 within 6 month and that is average earnings of N50,000 monthly profit from investment of just N10,000.

So with N10,000 to N20,000 investment you will be looking at over N1m in 8 months of football seasons.

Will You Like to Get Access to My Method of Getting Guaranteed 2.0 Odds Everyday?

This is The Art of Doubling Your Money - I Titled it Doubling for Newbies!

Doubling for Newbies report is a Fool-Proof Strategy of Doubling Your Money

1. It Consist 100% Proven Strategy

2. The Method is Guaranteed to Make You Profit.

3. You Work Less Than An Hour Per Day.

4. You Smile All The Way to Your bank All The Time Using Football Trading Method.

The Package Cost Only N3500 and You Can Pay Into Any of Our Bank Account Detail Below, but before doing that you can read a little from what our customers are saying about the product and also see some of recent result below:

--- "I have finally put the report into use, even though I was sceptical at the initial stage and you know what I have made profit"

- Ajibade from Ibadan

---- Its my 5th day of betting with your instructions and all I can say now is thank you for the report.

- Udoka from Enugu

---- The stategy explained in your report are simple to understand and apply. I have read several package about football betting but yours surpass them.

- David from Lagos

The package comprise both the method and money management system I am using to guarantee the profit.

If you are interested in the package, you can pay into any of the account detail below:

Bank: GTBank

Account name: Adomu Yusuf

Account no: 0033956447
After making the payment send your payment detail which must include amount paid, bank paid to, date of payment and your email address to 08085038965

And I will send the report to your email as soon as your payment is confirmed.

Yours in success,
Adomu yusuf