An NGO from UK now in Nigeria is giving out free brand new laptop plus IT training

Inline image 2Inline image 3

When I first heard about it I could not believe it until I did my research and also went to their office.

Now not only did they give a free brand New laptop, they will also gives you basic IT training. Yes every single person that register with them will have the opportunity to learn IT(Information & technology) training.

Their aim is to empower Africa with basic computer training. So they believe according to their target that this initiative will empower over 4million people with basic IT training by 2016 and a free Laptop to help you practice what you have learnt.

This initiative will deliver four million laptops with basic IT training to all of their members by 2016 with an even bigger target of 20 million receiving laptops and training by 2020.

To achieve this initial goal they have developed the African Computerization Initiative and have put their target to hit their first benchmark of 10,000 members joining the program by January 2014

Now not only will you enjoy your free laptop and IT training but as a member you will have other benefits from the NGO by helping them to promote the importance of computer literacy. This is simply to say, by you promoting the program to family and friend’s you will get a marketing cash allowance as well as bonuses.

Note: I have to make this clear,

This is not multi level marketing things that you have to bring people before you’re given the new laptop.

This is not china laptop

There is no hidden obligation or charges

This is absolutely free Brand New laptops

In this all that is needed from you is to register with them as a member of their initiative then wait between 15days-45days and your brand new laptop will be in your hand. No story. I mean brand new Laptop like Acer, Dell, Lenovo, and Hp with hi-tech specification

Now I have to remain you that the type of laptop you get from this organization cost between N85, 000 –N120, 000 at computer village. So if you decide to sell your own let say for N60, 000 people will rush for it and you are still in profit. Or you can decide to use it.

So for those of you asking me how you can get a very good second hand laptop, here is a good opportunity to have a brand new laptop at no cost, this organization is God sent for people like you and I.

Presently this organization are only operating in Lagos but will soon start their operation at Abuja,PH and Enugu.

Remember as I have said when you register you need to wait for 15days before you can have own laptop. What that means is the earlier you register the better for you.

Ok are you interest? Of course I know you are. So be among the first to register. Get the full report now.

In the report I will tell you

More about the organization
How to be part of the program
How to do your Registration
Their office address here in Nigeria, phone number and website
I will also show you how to make free extra money from them apart from collecting new laptop by helping the Ngo promote this program.

So how much exactly is this Report? Considering what you stand to gain with this information if I ask you to pay N5, 000 is quite considerable but I won’t charge that much, because as you all know this is an empowerment programme,so it will be unfair for me to charge you this much

You're here because you want to change your financial life and all I'm interested in, is giving you exactly what you need to achieve that and this is one of the program that will help you.

So the price is N2,000 for the report... but wait….like I have always done, If you're reading this letter now, I will say congratulation to you because I will be giving privilege for the 1st 20 people to pay at a discounted rate of N1500 only for a limited time because of the festival season

This means for you to have this Report for this discounted price you need to make payment now, because I cannot guarantee this price staying for a long time.

Note: This discounted price will end by Saturday 21st Dec --Take advantage of it now while it lasts

Now I have to let you know that I intentionally bring the price too low for two reasons

1. I want a situation where everybody can afford the report because this is life changing.

2. Most people might not believe this; they will think its like most information they have heard or gotten before and it turn out to be a total waste of money. Listen this one is not like that, this is 100% real. You can never regret having this report, it’s a promise. So here you did not only have a valuable report but also so low that you have nothing to lose. I only want you to give it a trial

Note: My interest now is to get few people who will testify that they get this Laptop through my information. Believe me next time you receive this letter you will be begging me to pay N2,000 to have this report because you must have good news concerning this report, So why don’t you avail yourself of this opportunity now. Hurry, stops snoozing. Act now

Your Complete Satisfaction Is 100% Guaranteed!

Yes, this is a risk-free purchase.

So rush now and make your payment right now

N1500 only

GTB Bank

Account name: adomu yusuf

Account number: 0033956447

Amount:N1500

or
UBA AFRICARD
ADOMU YUSUF

OR
ENTERPRISE BANK
ADOMU YUSUF

After payment call, text or send your details your name, phone number, email address, branch paid and how much paid to 08085058965 or email [email protected] and your package will automatically forward to you .

Also imagine you having a free brand new laptop plus other benefit 15days from today. It’s as simple as that.